View ferry timetables for the Koh Libong To Koh Phi Phi Ferry and book tickets online
Important! No Ferry Bookings From April 1 to November 21Amazing Lanta does not sell ferry tickets for ferry trips between April 1 to November 21. Enter your desired route and travel dates in the search box below to help you find available alternatives
If you are looking to book ferry tickets for trips from November 21st 2017 onwards, please use the form below to make your booking
Koh Libong to Koh Phi Phi Ferry Timetable and Costs:
- Depart Koh Libong Maprao Pier at 12:15 – Arrive at Koh Phi Phi at 16:00
- Adults – 1750 Baht per Adult ( guests over 11 are classed as adults)
- Child 2- 11 years – 1225 Baht per child
- Child under 2 – 500 Baht per infant
- Check in and then board the ferry which departs Koh Libong Baan Maprao Pier at 12:15
- The ferry journey to Koh Phi Phi is 3 hours 45 minutes, and you will arrive at Koh Phi Phi at 16:00
Please note: if there are only a few guests travelling on a particular day, the ferry company may replace the ferry with a speedboat instead. The departure time will remain the same.
Need A Different Ferry Route?
View our complete list of ferry routes and book your ferry ticket online.
Koh Libong Check In
- Check in on Koh Libong at the long tail boat station at Maphrao Pier. Please be at checkin by 1100.
- Your ferry ticket is already inclusive of the long tail boat transfer service between Koh Libong and Hat Yao Pier.
Important Ferry Information For Passengers
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License)
- Your printed Booking Confirmation email must be given to staff when checking in - you will then be issued stickers to denote your destination
- All passenger baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- If you cancel your trip up to 48 hours before the departure date then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given.
- All cancellations must be in writing - please forward your Booking Confirmation email and PayPal payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note there is no refund for no-shows.
- If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge up to 48 hours before the trip by emailing email@example.com Tickets cannot be changed less than 48 hours before departure. A new ticket will need to be purchased.
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations. See full Terms and Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations.
CHANGES TO YOUR TICKET
Changes of traveling date or passenger name can be made up to 48 hours before your trip. Send your change request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org - it’s free!
CANCELLATION OF YOUR TICKET
You may cancel your ferry ticket up to 48 hours before the ferry departs then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted. Please forward your ticket details to email@example.com . All cancellations must be in writing.
- No refunds will be given for tickets cancelled with less than 48 hours to go before travel.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
All changes and enquiries regarding tickets should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In case of problems with *hotel pick up only*, please call booking manager Patrick at Tiger Travel Co. 081 358 8989
Please familiarise yourself with Tiger Travel Co. terms and conditions:
1. Tiger Travel Co. reserves the right to refuse a refund in any circumstances.
2. All fares are exclusive of a 50 Baht longtail boat transfer fee between the ferry and the islands of Koh Muk, Koh Ngai, Koh Kradan and Koh Lipe. This is because there is no pier on these islands, so the ferry cannot dock.
The longtail boats come out to collect ferry passengers and take them to the island. The longtail boats are operated by local fishermen who are not part of the ferry company. The longtail ferry transfer normally costs 50 Thai Baht per person (the cost can change without prior notice)
3. Passenger with reservations must arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
4. All passengers, vehicles and baggage are subject to search for security purposes.
5. For all passengers, photo identification is required to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License).
6. AmazingLanta.com shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liabilities in respect of loss damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or his/her baggage or any personal property, whether in respect of the ferry to and from the Island or in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence of Tiger Travel Co. or any other person directly or indirectly in the employment or service of Tiger Travel Co. or otherwise, under any circumstances whatsoever.
CANCELLED FERRY PROCEDURE In the very rare event of rough seas or mechanical failure the Tiger Travel Co. ferry may be cancelled. Your safety is first priority. If Tiger Travel Co. needs to cancel a ferry, Tiger Travel Co. will arrange alternative transfers for you such as a minibus transfer to the closest pier to your chosen Island. From here for safety reasons they will wait until the weather has settled before sailing.
* Please be patient with the staff whilst they arrange these other transfers for you.
If you accept the Transfer then the payment made will cover the costs, no refund or discount in any way will be given as the transfer booked will be completed. If you do not accept the alternative transfer then a full refund will be given by contacting email@example.com
Koh Phi Phi Ferry Departures
- Koh Phi Phi to Ao Nang ferry
- Koh Phi Phi To Krabi Airport Ferry
- Koh Phi Phi To Krabi Town Ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Yao Noi
- Koh Phi Phi To Railay Beach Ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Phuket Hotel ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Phuket Rassada Pier ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Lanta ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Ngai ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Kradan ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Muk ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Trang ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Trang Hotel ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Trang Airport ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Trang Bus Station ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Trang Railway Station ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Libong ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Lipe ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Langkawi ferry
Ferries To Koh Libong
- Krabi Airport to Koh Libong
- Ao Nang to Koh Libong
- Krabi Town to Koh Libong
- Railay Beach to Koh Libong
- Phuket Hotel to Koh Libong
(minivan pickup from your Phuket hotel, transfer to Phuket Rassada Pier and then board ferry)
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Libong
(make your own way to Phuket's Rassada Pier to board ferry)
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Libong
- Koh Lanta to Koh Libong
- Koh Ngai to Koh Libong
- Koh Kradan to Koh Libong
- Koh Muk to Koh Libong
- Koh Lipe to Koh Libong
- Langkawi to Koh Libong