Kantiang Bay is located in the far south of Koh Lanta. Only a handful of resorts exist around this pristine beach and restaurants are scattered along the road which winds behind it
Thang Daeng is a small Thai restaurant located on the right as you come in to Kantiang Bay. Opposite on the left is Jungle View Restaurant which not only offers Thai and Italian food but incredible views of the Bay area.
Following the road down into Kantiang Bay its self on the right you need to check out Top View Restaurant in the Top View Resort the restaurant and view here is breathtaking.
Near the bottom on the right is Drunken Sailors Coffee Shop, a laid back cafe where you may get stuck all day lounging in hammocks. They enjoy a large menu of burgers, pasta, Thai classics and great coffee. It really is one of the best places in Kantiang Bay.
You will also find along the road side Phad Thai Rock n Roll, a very small place with exceptional quality food, and A La Carte Restaurant offering authentic Thai food with fish from the BBQ. A La Carte is good quality and still remains cheap to eat despite the Kantiang Bay’s increasing popularity – you will see many people come to eat here.
Enjoy a seafood BBQ at the Bay Front restaurant located on the beach at the Baan Laanta Resort. A nice walk Kantiang Bay View Restaurant then left along the beach and you can enjoy the Same Same But Different Restaurant which serves up Thai classics with a lot of attention to detail with both the food and the tropical garden surroundings of the restaurant.
If you follow the road south another 2 km just outside of of Kantiang Bay on the right you will find Noon Sunset View Point Restaurant offering stunning 180 degree views of the Andaman Sea with three separate outside dining areas and also a large restaurant.
Kantiang Bay places We Recommend
You can read customer reviews of these restaurants on TripAdvisor by clicking the links
- Drunken Sailors: open all year
- A La Carte Restaurant: open all year
- Same Same But Different Restaurant: open all year
- Noon Sunset View Point Restaurant open all year
Best Places To Eat In Each Area Of Koh Lanta
- Best Saladan Village Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Dao Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Kawkwang Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Long Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Khong Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Nin Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Kantiang Bay Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Lanta Old Town Restaurants and Places To Eat
Best Places To Eat On Koh Lanta By Type Of Food
- Best Thai Food on Koh Lanta
- Best Coffee and Bakeries on Koh Lanta
- Best Seafood on Koh Lanta
- Best Burgers on Koh Lanta
- Best Pizza on Koh Lanta
- Best Steak on Koh Lanta
- Best English Breakfast on Koh Lanta