The quickest way to get from Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport is by Express Transfer, combining a van transfer from your Koh Lanta hotel to Saladan pier, a speedboat ride from Koh Lanta pier to Krabi Pier, and then a 45 minute air-conditioned minivan from Krabi Pier to Krabi Airport.
Important! Low Season May 1 to October 31: No Express Transfer
Please note there is no Express Transfer running between May 1 to October 31. This is for safety reasons due to potential rough seas. Please book a Private Minivan Transfer instead to get from Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport.
You can still book an Express Transfer now for November 1st onwards.
Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport Express Transfer Costs:
- 2045 Baht per person
- Child 2- 12 years – Less Than Half Price: 1020 Baht per child
- Child under 2 – Free Of Charge
The Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport Speedboat Transfer price includes:
- You are transferred from your Koh Lanta hotel by car to Saladan village pier.
- You then go on board the speedboat which takes you on a stunning boat ride across the water along the coastline of Koh Lanta.
- The journey takes around 15 minutes depending on weather and conditions.
- When you arrive at Krabi speedboat pier, you are transferred to an air conditioned minivan. It’s a 45 to 60 minute journey from Krabi pier to Krabi Airport.
- The total journey time from the speedboat departure to Krabi Airport is 1 to 1.5 hours. Depending on your hotel location on Koh Lanta will depend on your pick up time to meet the speedboat departing. This can range from a 10 minute drive to a 1 hour drive
- The earliest speedboat departure time from Koh Lanta is at 06:30. This will get you to Krabi Airport by approx 08:00. Select your flight and hotel on the booking form below to see your hotel pickup time.
How To Pay For Your Koh Lanta To Krabi Airport Express Transfer
The full price is payable in advance. You can pay through PayPal using any major credit card now and make your booking instantly. We will then send you a confirmation of your Fast Speedboat Transfer to print out and bring you. PayPal will also send you a receipt for your payment.
Alternatively, if you have any questions, you can email us using the Express Transfer Enquiry Form below and once you are ready to book, we can email you a PayPal Invoice to pay for your transfer.
What’s The Earliest I Can Leave From Koh Lanta To Return To Krabi Airport?
The Express Transfer speedboat will depart Koh Lanta at 06:30, arriving at Krabi Airport at 08:00. The booking form automatically calculates what time you need to be picked up from your hotel for your return journey – please select your hotel and then you flight time and you will see your pickup time next to the hotel name.
When Is The Latest I Can Leave Koh Lanta For Krabi Airport?
The last Express Transfer speedboat departs at 17:00 and you will arrive safely at Krabi Airport by 18:30
Can You Recommend A Hotel Or Villa On Koh Lanta?
Koh Lanta enjoys a wide variety of accommodation – we have recommendations for the best Koh Lanta family hotels, best Koh Lanta luxury hotels, Koh Lanta beach bungalows and also a comprehensive range of Koh Lanta Villas to rent. Booking.com also has a wide selection of Koh Lanta Hotels to book online with Lowest Prices Guaranteed.
Can I Get A Speedboat from Koh Lanta to other places besides Krabi Airport?
We also offer speedboat transfers from Krabi Town to Koh Lanta, Ao Nang to Koh Lanta and Phuket Town and Beaches to Koh Lanta or Phuket Airport to Koh Lanta. Please follow the links for more info.
Can I Get A Private Speedboat Transfer?
Please note you will be sharing the speedboat and minivan with other guests who have also booked the speedboat transfer. If you would like a private speedboat transfer for you and your travelling companions only, please let us know on the form below and we can advise you of private transfer prices.
Find The Cheapest Flights
Find the cheapest flights with 12Go by quickly comparing flight prices and times to find the best flight for you.
A tiny beach in Lanta's far south with a handful of resorts.
Klong Jark Beach
One of southern Lanta's hidden gems, Klong Jark is perfect if you want solitude
Kantiang Bay Beach
Koh Lanta's most upmarket area, with luxury hotels surrounding a beautiful crescent of a beach
Lanta Old Town
The atmospheric wooden buildings of Lanta Old Town makes for a memorable visit.
Klong Nin Beach
A great beach with a lively village steps away from the sand, with accommodation ranging from backpacker hostels to luxury beachfront villas
Klong Khong Beach
A quiet beach centrally located that has some great choices both for accommodation and eating. Several villas for hire are located in Klong Khong too.
A tiny beach with just one resort, Relax Bay is great if you're looking for peace and quiet. You'll need to travel if you want other dining options.
Over 3 km of beautiful sand means that while Long Beach is quite developed, it never feels crowded, and there's a huge choice of beach bars, places to eat and accommodation.
Klong Dao Beach
Koh Lanta's most developed beach as it's near to Saladan, Klong Dao still has its own great atmosphere and some excellent dining and accommodation choices.
Koh Lanta Car Ferry No.2
This is the second car ferry crossing for a taxi transfer between Krabi Airport and Koh Lanta. Total journey time is 2.5 to 3.5 hours between Krabi airport and your Koh Lanta hotel, depending on how long you have to wait for the car ferry.
Koh Lanta's main shopping area, Saladan is the port where you'll arrive and leave the island. It's got some useful accommodation options and great places to eat built over the water.
An add-on to Klong Dao beach, Kawkwang has very few resorts and places to eat of its own. Good if you want to just stay at your resort and relax, or if you like walking down to Klong Dao
Lanta Ferry Port
Passenger ferries from Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, Ao Nang and Krabi all arrive at Saladan Village. Journey time is around 3 hours from Phuket and Ao Nang, 1 hour from Phi Phi
Express Transfer Speedboat
The fastest way to Koh Lanta, the Express Transfer is a minivan from Krabi Airport to the speedboat pier, a 15 minute speedboat ride to Saladan on Koh Lanta, and then a transfer from Saladan to your Koh Lanta hotel.
Koh Lanta Car Ferry No. 1
This is the first car ferry crossing for a taxi transfer between Krabi Airport and Koh Lanta. Total journey time is 2.5 to 3.5 hours from Krabi airport to your Koh Lanta hotel, depending on how long you have to wait for the car ferry.
To Krabi Airport
See our comprehensive guide on getting to and from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta, and flights to and from Krabi Airport.
Express Transfers To Koh Lanta
- Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Trang Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Phuket Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Ao Nang to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Krabi Town to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Phuket Beaches to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Trang to Koh Lanta
Express Transfers Departing From Koh Lanta
- Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Trang Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Ao Nang Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Krabi Town Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Trang Express Transfer