Kawkwang is not as developed as many other places on Koh Lanta leaving only a few restaurants to choose from. Along the beach the resorts have their own restaurants but I found these quite expensive to eat and drink in.
One exception is the Costa Lanta Restaurant which is simple design with unobtrusive sea views.
More positively, Kawkwang is close to restaurants in Saladan village where you can walk or take a tuk tuk taxi. Moreover, with a short walk along the beach you will find many more restaurants on Khlong Dao Beach.
Real Thai Cooking
Turning of by Saladan school follow the road around and you will find along the Sea Front Kaw Kwang Sea Food Restaurant. The restaurant has some stunning views out towards Krabi. I enjoyed squid and prawns here. Whilst the food and views are great only downside is your not directly facing the sun when its setting.
Opposite the Pilanta resort you will find a small restaurant called the L Maladee Restaurant which is open from 1pm till late. They offer Thai and International cuisine and it can be easily walked to any resort on the beach.
Best Places To Eat In Each Area Of Koh Lanta
- Best Saladan Village Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Dao Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Kawkwang Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Long Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Khong Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Nin Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Kantiang Bay Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Lanta Old Town Restaurants and Places To Eat
Best Places To Eat On Koh Lanta By Type Of Food
- Best Thai Food on Koh Lanta
- Best Coffee and Bakeries on Koh Lanta
- Best Seafood on Koh Lanta
- Best Burgers on Koh Lanta
- Best Pizza on Koh Lanta
- Best Steak on Koh Lanta
- Best English Breakfast on Koh Lanta