Koh Lanta Villa Prices - High Season 2017 to 2018All prices are per week - 7 Days / 7 nights
- Lanta Loft Apartment 2A - 23000 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Lanta Loft Apartment 3B - 27391 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Villa Sita - 29000 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Villa Colugo - 29400 Baht - 1 bedrooms | 2 guests
- Villa Loris - 29400 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Serena Apartment - 30002 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Khlong Khong Pool Villa - 31500 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 6 guests
- Luxury Seview Villa - 35000 Baht - 1 bedroom | 2 guests
- Sea Life Villa - 35379 Baht - 3 bedrooms | 6 guests
- Villa Itam - 37800 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Villa Meray - 37800 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- The Levels - 40950 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Villa Anakira - 42000 Baht - 3 bedrooms | 6 guests
- Twin House - 45500 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Villa Matahari - 45500 Baht - 3 bedrooms | 6 guests
- Mountain House Aprtment (Lower) - 46200 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Mountain House Aprtment (Upper) - 46200 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Klong Nin Beach Front Apartments - 49000 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Villa Lipana - 49000 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Sun Set Villa - 59500 Baht - 4 bedrooms | 8 guests
- Kulraya Villas - 60000 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 4 guests
- Alanta Villa - 61600 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 5 guests
- Villa Issara - 66500 Baht - 4 bedrooms | 8 guests
- Villa Kuning - 68600 Baht - 3 bedrooms | 6 guests
- Andaman Sea View - 70000 Baht - 4 bedrooms | 8 guests
- Oriental Pool Villa - 73500 Baht - 4 bedrooms | 8 guests
- Sea View Pool Villa - 73500 Baht - 4 bedrooms | 8 guests
- Alanta Villa - 81000 Baht - 2 bedrooms | 5 guests
- Klong Nin Pool Villa - 91000 Baht - 3 bedrooms | 6 guests
- Mountain House Villa - 92400 Baht - 4 bedrooms | 8 guests
- Shamballa Villa - 100002 Baht - 3 bedrooms | 6 guests
- Villa Serene - 105000 Baht - 4 bedrooms | 8 guests
- Klong Nin Beach Front Villa - 112000 Baht - 3 bedrooms | 6 guests
- Temple House Villa - 118055 Baht - 6 bedrooms | 13 guests
- Serena Villa - 130011 Baht - 4 bedrooms | 8 guests
- Serena Villa - 143997 Baht - 6 bedrooms | 12 guests Please note: High Season Prices are from November 2017 to April 2018, except 15 December to 15 January which is Peak Season and more expensive.
Please see individual villa pages for exact Peak Season pricing
All Euro and Pounds prices are approximate - please check current exchange rates
Koh Lanta Villa Locations
To help you choose your Koh Lanta villa, the map below shows each villa location - rollover each label for more info and click to see the villa's photos and prices.
Pimalai Hotel Villas
200 square metres of private villa luxury including your own infinity pool from Koh Lanta's premier 5 star hotel
Kantiang Bay See Villas
Stunning views over Kantiang Bay from these 2 bedroom villas
Koh Lanta's most upmarket area, with luxury hotels surrounding a beautiful crescent of a beach
Lanta Old Town
The atmospheric wooden buildings of Lanta Old Town makes for a memorable visit.
Klong Nin Seaview Villa
Built into the side of a cliff, this 2 bedroom villa has dramatic seaviews over 2 levels and is a short walk to Klong Nin village
Klong Nin Pool Villa
Spacious 3 Bedroom Villa with large private pool a couple minutes walk from Klong Nin beach
Klong Nin Beachfront Apartments
2 Bedroom Apartments directly overlooking Klong Nin beach with balcony featuring a private outdoor jacuzzi. Shared pool.
Klong Nin Beachfront Villas
Luxury 3 bedroom villas with private pool situated directly on Klong Nin beach - 10 steps and you are standing on the sand
Lanta Beachfront Villa
Beautiful 2 bedroom villa with private pool directly on Klong Nin beach - the beach sand is literally 10 steps away
Klong Nin Beach
A great beach with a lively village steps away from the sand, with accommodation ranging from backpacker hostels to luxury beachfront villas
Villa Kuning is a 3 bedroom villa built in a very peaceful, private surroundings with plenty of space, a private swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi. About 800 m from Klong Khong Beach.
Designed in traditional Balinese style the three bedroom villa features open floor plans, exterior courtyards, roof top salas, and sunny patios, about 800 m from Klong Khong Beach.
Designed in traditional Balinese style the two bedroom villa features open floor plans, exterior courtyards, roof top salas, and sunny patios, about 800 m from Klong Khong Beach.
Designed in traditional Balinese style the two bedroom villa features open floor plans, exterior courtyards, roof top salas and sunny patios, about 800 m from Klong Khong Beach.
Balinese style two-bedroom villa with private pool and walled garden and spacious outdoor living area about 800 m from Klong Khong Beach
Klong Khong Beach
A quiet beach centrally located that has some great choices both for accommodation and eating. Several villas for hire are located in Klong Khong too.
The Levels Villa
The Levels Villa is a luxury, fully furnished two bedroom villa with impressive architecture, floor to ceiling windows, private swimming pool and breathtaking ocean views. About 1.5km walk from Long Beach
Villa Sea Life
A spacious 3 bedroom villa with large comfortable living area, dining room and fully-equipped kitchen. Includes a small private swimming pool and large sundeck. About 1 km walk from Long Beach
Lanta Loft Apartments
Ultra modern 2 bedroom loft-style apartments with lots of space and light. Located on a hill - 1 km walk to Long Beach, 0.5 km to Long Beach road shops
Sai Naam Villas
A good value choice, these 14 well-equipped apartments have a shared pool and fully equipped kitchen
Villa Caley is a three bedroom villa set within a prestigious beachfront development with a shared swimming pool and garden area
Layana Hotel Villas
Layana is a prestigious 5 star boutique hotel with Ocean Deluxe Suites and Beach Suites which are seclude, private and luxurious
A great budget choice for families, Escape Cabins offers 6 stylishly decorated fully furnished Villa type cabins. They are clean and comfortable rooms. Near to Long Beach
Built for privacy and seclusion, the two Kulraya villas each has its own private infinity swimming pool where you can enjoy spectacular unbroken 180 degree panoramic views of the Andaman Sea.
Over 3 km of beautiful sand means that while Long Beach is quite developed, it never feels crowded, and there's a huge choice of beach bars, places to eat and accommodation.
Klong Dao Beach
Koh Lanta's most developed beach as it's near to Saladan, Klong Dao still has its own great atmosphere and some excellent dining and accommodation choices.
Car Ferry Pier & Speedboat Pier
Saladan is the arrival point on Koh Lanta. Book an Express Transfer or Private Minivan Transfer to bring you in comfort door to door from Krabi Airport to your Koh Lanta villa
Koh Lanta's main shopping area, Saladan is the port where you'll arrive and leave the island. It's got some useful accommodation options and great places to eat built over the water.
Crown Lanta Hotel Villas
The five star Crown Lanta resort has several secluded suites with private pools and ocean views
An add-on to Klong Dao beach, Kawkwang has very few resorts and places to eat of its own. Good if you want to just stay at your resort and relax, or if you like walking down to Klong Dao