If you want to see Koh Phi Phi as well as Koh Lanta, catching a ferry to Koh Phi Phi either from Koh Lanta or Phuket is the easiest and cheapest way to do it.
How Much Do Phuket To Koh Lanta Ferry Tickets Cost?
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Lanta – 1500 Baht
What Time Does The Ferry Depart From Phuket to Koh Phi Phi and Koh Lanta?
- The ferry departs from Phuket at 0800
- The ferry stops first at Koh Phi Phi at 0900 – a 1 hour journey
- The ferry then continues to Koh Lanta, arriving at 1000 – a 2 hour journey
- There is a second daily ferry from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi departing at 1330 arriving at Koh Phi Phi at 1430. This ferry does not continue beyond Koh Phi Phi
Need A Different Ferry Route?
View our complete list of ferry routes and book your ferry ticket online.
What Time Do The Ferries Depart From Koh Lanta and Koh Phi Phi to Phuket?
The ferry departs from Koh Lanta at 1500 and heads to Koh Phi Phi. The ferry then departs from Koh Phi Phi at 1600. The ferry arrives at Phuket Rassada Pier at 1700.
Staying In Phuket
If you decide to stay in Phuket before catching the Koh Lanta ferry, pickup and transfer to the ferry terminal from your Phuket hotel is included in the ferry ticket price. (You can book Phuket hotels online prior to your journey – Rassada Pier is near Phuket Town, but you can stay in Patong, Karon and Kata Beaches and be picked up from there). See our Phuket Travel Guide for info on Phuket’s best beaches and Phuket things to do.
Staying On Koh Phi Phi
You can also stay on Phi Phi for a few nights if you wish on your way to or from Koh Lanta. Don’t forget to book Koh Phi Phi accommodation in advance as the island is often crowded and hotel rooms scarce. It’s no fun lugging your backpack around looking for accommodation. See our Koh Phi Phi Travel Guide for info on Koh Phi Phi’s Beaches, Things To Do on Phi Phi and Koh Phi Phi Nightlife.
Koh Phi Phi Travel Guide
- Koh Phi Phi - A Very Quick Travel Guide
- How to get to Koh Phi Phi
- Ferries To Koh Phi Phi
- Koh Phi Phi Beaches
- Things To Do On Koh Phi Phi
- Koh Phi Phi Hotels - Where To Stay
- Koh Phi Phi Beach Bungalows
- Check Koh Phi Phi Hotel Availability
- Koh Phi Phi Villas For Rent
- Daytrips From Koh Phi Phi
- Koh Phi Phi Map
- Koh Phi Phi Weather
- Places To Eat In Koh Phi Phi
- Koh Phi Phi Nightlife
- Ferries Departing From Koh Phi Phi
Koh Lanta Accommodation
It’s recommended that you should book your Koh Lanta accommodation in advance during High Season – especially the cheaper Koh Lanta resorts and hotels. You can also book a variety of villas on Koh Lanta – these can prove better value if you are a group travelling together.
Do The Ferries Run In Low Season?
Please note that during Low Season – May to November each year – some ferries stop running. These are usually the services later in the day ie if you plan to catch the early morning ferry you should be OK. During low season, you should check departure times with local travel agents and also that the weather is OK for the ferry to make the crossing.
Is There A More Direct Route To Koh Lanta?
Enter your holiday dates below to see Koh Lanta hotel availability