- This page has two maps of Koh Lanta.
- The first Koh Lanta Map is a general overview.
- The second map is a detailed, interactive Google map of Koh Lanta showing the location of all major hotels, restaurants, ATMs and other facilities. Scroll down the page to see it
Koh Lanta Beach Maps
You can see smaller maps of each Koh Lanta beach showing local hotels and restaurants on their own pages: Kaw Kwang Beach | Khlong Dao Beach | Long Beach | Khlong Khong Beach | Klong Nin Beach | Kantiang Bay | Klong Toab | Bamboo Bay | Nui Beach
Koh Lanta Google Map
This is our comprehensive Google Map of Koh Lanta. We recommend you open the map in a new window to see it properly.
Each type of landmark has a different colour marker on the map:
- BLUE: Accommodation on Koh Lanta
- GREEN: Food and Drink on Koh Lanta/li>
- BRIGHT RED: Things To Do on Koh Lanta
- ORANGE: Shopping on Koh Lanta
- DARK RED: Koh Lanta Practicalities
- PURPLE: Koh Lanta Landmarks
Click on a marker and it will give you the name of the landmark, with a brief description and links for more information and directions. You can pan, scroll, and zoom around the map, or use the + or – buttons in the bottom left of the map to zoom in and out.
Click on the icon in the top left corner for an index of every location, sorted by category. Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want. Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
Each category is on a different layer, which can be switched on and off. So you can just see the Hotel or Restaurant pins, for example.
If you are using the map on your phone, open the Koh Lanta Thailand Map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.