The Koh Phi Phi to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier ferry journey takes 1 hour. View Koh Phi Phi to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier ferry timetable and book tickets online.
Koh Phi Phi to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier Ferry Timetable and Costs:
- Depart Koh Phi Phi at 13:00 – Arrive at Krabi Klong Jilad Pier at 15:00
- Adults – 1150 Baht per Adult (guests over 11 are classed as adults)
- Child 2- 11 years – 805 Baht per child
- Child under 2 – 500 Baht per child
- Check in then board the ferry which departs Koh Phi Phi, Ton Sai Pier at 13:00
- The journey is 1 hour you will arrive at Krabi Klong Jilad Pier 15:00
Need A Different Ferry Route?
View our complete list of ferry routes and book your ferry ticket online.
Where Do You Want To Travel Next
View a list of ferry routes departing from Krabi Klong Jilad Pier and book your ferry tickets online.
Important Ferry Information For Passengers
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. Passport or ID card )
- Your printed Booking Confirmation email must be given to staff when checking in - you will then be issued stickers to denote your destination
- All passenger baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- Drinks and Snacks are not sold on any boat. Please buy these before you depart
- If you cancel your trip up to 48 hours before the departure date then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given.
- All cancellations must be in writing - please forward your Booking Confirmation email and PayPal payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note there is no refund for no-shows.
- If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge up to 48 hours before the trip by emailing email@example.com Tickets cannot be changed less than 48 hours before departure. A new ticket will need to be purchased.
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations. See full Terms and Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations.
CHANGES TO YOUR TICKET
Changes of traveling date or passenger name can be made up to 48 hours before your trip. Send your change request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org - it’s free!
CANCELLATION OF YOUR TICKET
You may cancel your ferry ticket up to 48 hours before the ferry departs then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted. Please forward your ticket details to email@example.com . All cancellations must be in writing.
- No refunds will be given for tickets cancelled with less than 48 hours to go before travel.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
All changes and enquiries regarding tickets should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
When booking tickets the confirmation email will include emergency numbers to call.
Please familiarise yourself with Tiger Travel Co. terms and conditions:1. Tiger Travel Co. operate speedboat and hi speed ferries, they reserve the right to change any boat at any time
2. Tiger Travel Co. reserves the right to refuse a refund in any circumstances
3. All fares are exclusive of a 50 Baht longtail boat transfer fee between the ferry and the islands of Koh Lipe. This is because there is no pier on Koh Lipe the ferry will dock on the floating platform.
The longtail boats come out to collect ferry passengers and take them to the island. The longtail boats are operated by local fishermen who are not part of the ferry company. The longtail ferry transfer normally costs 50 Thai Baht per person (the cost can change without prior notice)
4. Passenger with reservations must check in earlier than the scheduled departure time. Please refer to the check in information
5. All passengers, vehicles and baggage are subject to search for security purposes.
6. For all passengers, photo identification is required to check-in (e.g. Passport or ID card ).
7. AmazingLanta.com shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liabilities in respect of loss damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or his/her baggage or any personal property, whether in respect of the ferry to and from the Island or in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence of Tiger Travel Co. or any other person directly or indirectly in the employment or service of Tiger Travel Co. or otherwise, under any circumstances whatsoever.
CANCELLED FERRY PROCEDURE In the very rare event of rough seas or mechanical failure the Tiger Travel Co. ferry may be cancelled. Your safety is first priority. If Tiger Travel Co. needs to cancel a ferry, Tiger Travel Co. will arrange alternative transfers for you such as a minibus transfer to the closest pier to your chosen Island. From here for safety reasons they will wait until the weather has settled before sailing.
* Please be patient with the staff whilst they arrange these other transfers for you.
If you accept the Transfer then the payment made will cover the costs, no refund or discount in any way will be given as the transfer booked will be completed. If you do not accept the alternative transfer then a full refund will be given by contacting email@example.com
Buy Tickets To Krabi TownYou can buy bus and ferry tickets to Krabi Town online. Use the search box below to find out departure times, prices and to book online. Enter a different starting point if you're not coming from Bangkok
Krabi Town Travel Guide
- Krabi Town: A Very Quick Travel Guide
- How To Get To Krabi Town
- Things To Do In Krabi Town
- Krabi Town Hotels - Where To Stay
- Krabi Town Map
- Daytrips From Krabi Town
- Places To Eat In Krabi Town
- Krabi Town Nightlife