The Trang To Langkawi ferry departs Hat Yao Pier in Trang and travels to Koh Lipe then onto Langkawi. Due to you exiting Thailand there is a brief stop on Koh Lipe for Immigration purposes. You then continue the journey to Langkawi and at Telega Harbour Marina, Pantai Kok depart for the Malaysia Immigration.
Enter your travel date into the search box below to see departure times and prices for Trang to Langkawi ferries.
You can also use follow these links to see departure times and prices for Trang to Langkawi ferries:
- Trang to Langkawi ferry
- Langkawi to Trang ferry
- looking for a different route? see all available ferry routes
Malaysia and Thailand Immigration Procedures
Due to you exiting Thailand there is a brief stop on Koh Lipe for Immigration purposes. You then continue the journey to Langkawi by ferry and at Telaga Harbour Marina, Pantai Kok depart the boat for the Malaysia Immigration.
|Ferry Trang - Langkawi ฿ 2,250 5h 35m|
Important Ferry Information and Malaysia Immigration Procedures
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License)
- A print out of your Booking Confirmation email must be handed in when checking in. You will then be issued stickers to identify your destination
- All passengers baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- When the ferry arrives at Koh Lipe during the journey to Langkawi, you will be transferred to the island by longtail boat - The longtail boat costs 50 Baht per person.
- After check in the staff will help you get your Thailand exit stamp, you will then be taken by longtail boat to a waiting ferry which will take you on to Langkawi - The longtail boat costs 50 Baht per person.
- On arrival at Langkawi will disembark at Telaga Harbour Marina, Pantai Kok and proceed to the Malaysian Immigration office where you will get your Maylasian entry stamp
If you continue your journey through into Malaysia check 12Go to quickly compare ferry and flights from Langkawi to Penang. You can also check flights from Langkawi to Kuala Lumpur.
It’s wise to check ahead for accommodation in Langkawi, especially during high season (November to April). The best value accommodation often gets booked out well ahead of time.
Things To Do In Langkawi
Trang Quick Guide
- Things To Do In Trang
- How To Get To Trang Airport
- Trang Beaches:
- Pak Meng Beach
- Changlang Beach (Anantara Si Kao resort beach)
- Yao Beach
- Samran Beach
- Trang Map
- Recommended Trang Hotels
- Trang Ferry Timetable
- Had Yao Pier
- Trang Airport
- Trang Airport Car Hire
- Pak Meng Pier
Ferries Departing Langkawi
- Langkawi to Ao Nang
- Langkawi to Koh Jum
- Langkawi to Koh Kradan
- Langkawi to Koh Lanta
- Langkawi to Koh Libong
- Langkawi to Koh Lipe
- Langkawi to Koh Muk
- Langkawi to Koh Ngai
- Langkawi to Koh Phi Phi
- Langkawi to Koh Yao Noi
- Langkawi to Koh Yao Yai
- Langkawi to Krabi Airport
- Langkawi to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier
- Langkawi to Phuket Rassada Pier
- Langkawi to Railay Bay
Ferries To Trang Had Yao Pier
- Koh Kradan to Trang Had Yao Pier
- Koh Lanta To Trang Had Yao Pier
- Koh Muk to Trang Had Yao Pier
- Koh Ngai to Trang Had Yao Pier
- Phuket Ao Po Pier to Trang Had Yao Pier
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Trang Had Yao Pier