The Phuket to Trang ferry departs from Phuket’s Rassada Pier. The journey from Phuket to Trang takes 4 hours. View timetables and buy tickets online
Phuket Rassada Pier to Trang Ferry Timetable and Costs:
- Depart Phuket Rassada Pier at 08:00 – Arrive at Trang Hat Yao Pier at 12:00
- Adults – 1950 Baht per Adult ( guests over 11 are classed as adults)
- Child 2- 11 years – 1365 Baht per child
- Child under 2 – 500 Baht per child
- Check in at Rassada Pier in Phuket and board the ferry which departs at 08:00
- At 10:00 the ferry will make a brief stop at Koh Lanta which is an interchange station. You will change boats to a speedboat to continue the rest of the journey.
- The speedboat is faster than the ferry and can hold 47 passengers and 3 crew with seating for every guest.
- You will arrive at Trang Hat Yao Pier 12:00
The speedboat which will take you from Koh Lanta can hold 47 passengers and 3 crew. Click here for more photos of the speedboat.
Need A Different Ferry Route?
View our complete list of ferry routes and book your ferry ticket online.
Important Ferry Information For Passengers
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. Passport or ID card )
- Your printed Booking Confirmation email must be given to staff when checking in - you will then be issued stickers to denote your destination
- All passenger baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- Drinks and Snacks are not sold on any boat. Please buy these before you depart
- If you cancel your trip up to 48 hours before the departure date then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given.
- All cancellations must be in writing - please forward your Booking Confirmation email and PayPal payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note there is no refund for no-shows.
- If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge up to 48 hours before the trip by emailing email@example.com Tickets cannot be changed less than 48 hours before departure. A new ticket will need to be purchased.
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations. See full Terms and Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations.
CHANGES TO YOUR TICKET
Changes of traveling date or passenger name can be made up to 48 hours before your trip. Send your change request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org - it’s free!
CANCELLATION OF YOUR TICKET
You may cancel your ferry ticket up to 48 hours before the ferry departs then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted. Please forward your ticket details to email@example.com . All cancellations must be in writing.
- No refunds will be given for tickets cancelled with less than 48 hours to go before travel.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
All changes and enquiries regarding tickets should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
When booking tickets the confirmation email will include emergency numbers to call.
Please familiarise yourself with Tiger Travel Co. terms and conditions:1. Tiger Travel Co. operate speedboat and hi speed ferries, they reserve the right to change any boat at any time
2. Tiger Travel Co. reserves the right to refuse a refund in any circumstances
3. All fares are exclusive of a 50 Baht longtail boat transfer fee between the ferry and the islands of Koh Lipe. This is because there is no pier on Koh Lipe the ferry will dock on the floating platform.
The longtail boats come out to collect ferry passengers and take them to the island. The longtail boats are operated by local fishermen who are not part of the ferry company. The longtail ferry transfer normally costs 50 Thai Baht per person (the cost can change without prior notice)
4. Passenger with reservations must check in earlier than the scheduled departure time. Please refer to the check in information
5. All passengers, vehicles and baggage are subject to search for security purposes.
6. For all passengers, photo identification is required to check-in (e.g. Passport or ID card ).
7. AmazingLanta.com shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liabilities in respect of loss damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or his/her baggage or any personal property, whether in respect of the ferry to and from the Island or in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence of Tiger Travel Co. or any other person directly or indirectly in the employment or service of Tiger Travel Co. or otherwise, under any circumstances whatsoever.
CANCELLED FERRY PROCEDURE In the very rare event of rough seas or mechanical failure the Tiger Travel Co. ferry may be cancelled. Your safety is first priority. If Tiger Travel Co. needs to cancel a ferry, Tiger Travel Co. will arrange alternative transfers for you such as a minibus transfer to the closest pier to your chosen Island. From here for safety reasons they will wait until the weather has settled before sailing.
* Please be patient with the staff whilst they arrange these other transfers for you.
If you accept the Transfer then the payment made will cover the costs, no refund or discount in any way will be given as the transfer booked will be completed. If you do not accept the alternative transfer then a full refund will be given by contacting email@example.com
Ferries Departing Trang Had Yao Pier(For a full list of Trang Had Yao Pier connections including express and private minivan services see our Trang Had Yao Pier Transport page.)
- Trang Had Yao Pier to Koh Bulone
- Trang Had Yao Pier to Koh Jum
- Trang Had Yao Pier To Koh Kradan
- Trang Had Yao Pier To Koh Lanta
- Trang Had Yao Pier to Koh Laoliang
- Trang Had Yao Pier to Koh Libong
- Trang Had Yao Pier To Koh Lipe
- Trang Had Yao Pier To Koh Muk
- Trang Had Yao Pier To Koh Ngai
- Trang Had Yao Pier To Koh Phi Phi
- Trang Had Yao Pier To Langkawi
- Trang Had Yao Pier to Phuket Airport
- Trang Had Yao Pier to Phuket Hotel
- Trang Had Yao Pier to Phuket Rassada Pier
Ferries To Phuket Rassada Pier
- Koh Jum to Phuket Rassada Pier
- Koh Kradan to Phuket Rassada Pier - Morning ferry
- Koh Kradan to Phuket Rassada Pier - Afternoon ferry
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Rassada Pier - Midday ferry
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Rassada Pier - Afternoon ferry
- Koh Libong to Phuket Rassada Pier
- Koh Lipe to Phuket Rassada Pier
- Koh Muk to Phuket Rassada Pier - Morning ferry
- Koh Muk to Phuket Rassada Pier - Afternoon ferry
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Rassada Pier - Morning ferry
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Rassada Pier - Afternoon ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Phuket Rassada Pier - Afternoon ferry
- Koh Phi Phi to Phuket Rassada Pier - Late afternoon ferry
- Langkawi to Phuket Rassada Pier
- Trang Airport to Phuket Rassada Pier
- Trang Had Yao to Phuket Rassada Pier
- Trang Hotel to Phuket Rassada Pier