The Langkawi to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier ferry runs from Malaysia into Thailand to Koh Lipe. Same-day travel is not possible and overnight stay on Koh Lipe is required. Koh Lipe accommodation is NOT INCLUDED in the ticket price. In the morning after check-in, you join a new ferry and continue the journey to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier.
Ferry from Langkawi to Koh Lipe
Enter your travel date into the search box below to see departure times and prices for Langkawi to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier ferries.
You can also use follow these links to see departure times and prices for Langkawi to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier ferries:
- Langkawi to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier ferry
- Krabi Klong Jilad Pier to Langkawi ferry
- Looking for a different route? See all available ferry routes
Important Ferry Information and Malaysia Immigration Procedures
- Check-in counter opens 2 hours prior to the ferry departure time please check in at least 60 minutes before the departure time
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. passport, ID card or driver license)
- Confirmation emails must be handed in when checking in – You will then be issued stickers to help identify your destination
- All passengers baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- The Malaysian Immigration is inside the ferry terminal building and a Malaysian Immigration exit stamp will be stamped before departure
- When you arrive at Koh Lipe there is no pier you will be transferred to the island by longtail boat – The longtail boat costs 50 Baht per person
- On Koh Lipe you will be taken to the Thailand Immigration for your entry visa
- If you are traveling to another destination on the same day or the next day you simply check in and then join the long tail boat to the ferry – The longtail boat costs 50 Baht per person
It’s wise to check ahead for accommodation in Krabi, especially during high season (November to April). The best value accommodation often gets booked out well ahead of time.