The Langkawi to Krabi Airport ferry runs from Malaysia into Thailand, Koh Lipe.
Enter your travel date into the search box below to see departure times and prices for Langkawi to Krabi Airport ferries.
You can also use follow these links to see departure times and prices for Langkawi to Krabi Airport ferries:
- Langkawi to Krabi Airport ferry
- Krabi Airport to Langkawi ferry
- Looking for a different route? See all available ferry routes
Malaysia and Thailand Immigration Procedures
The Malaysia Immigration is inside Telaga Harbour Marina where you will receive your Malaysian exit stamp before boarding the ferry. When entering Thailand there is a brief stop on Koh Lipe for Thailand Immigration purposes. After you receive your Thailand entry stamp you then continue the journey by a different ferry to Krabi Airport. Same-day travel is not possible and overnight stay on Koh Lipe is required. Koh Lipe accommodation is NOT INCLUDED in the ticket price. In the morning after check-in, you join a new ferry and continue the journey to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier. From the pier, a minivan takes you to Krabi Airport.
Important Ferry Information and Malaysia Immigration Procedures
- Check-in counter opens 2 hours prior to the ferry departure time please check in at least 60 minutes before the departure time
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. passport, ID card or driver license)
- Confirmation emails must be handed in when checking in – You will then be issued stickers to help identify your destination
- All passengers baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- The Malaysian Immigration is inside the ferry terminal building and a Malaysian Immigration exit stamp will be stamped before departure
- When you arrive at Koh Lipe there is no pier you will be transferred to the island by longtail boat – The longtail boat costs 50 Baht per person
- On Koh Lipe you will be taken to the Thailand Immigration for your entry visa
- If you are traveling to another destination on the same day or the next day you simply check in and then join the long tail boat to the ferry – The longtail boat costs 50 Baht per person
What’s The Best Way To Book A Flight From Krabi Airport To Bangkok?
Check 12Go to quickly compare Krabi Airport to Bangkok flight prices and times to find the best flight for you. You can also check flights to Chiang Mai and other Thailand airports.
It’s wise to check ahead for accommodation in Krabi, especially during high season (November to April). The best value accommodation often gets booked out well ahead of time.
Ferries Departing Krabi Airport
- Krabi Airport to Koh Jum
- Krabi Airport to Koh Kradan - Departing at 08:15
- Krabi Airport to Koh Kradan - Departing at 10:15
- Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta
- Krabi Airport to Koh Libong
- Krabi Airport to Koh Lipe - Departing at 08:15
- Krabi Airport to Koh Lipe - Departing at 10:15
- Krabi Airport to Koh Muk - Departing at 08:15
- Krabi Airport to Koh Muk - Departing at 10:15
- Krabi Airport to Koh Ngai - Departing at 08:15
- Krabi Airport to Koh Ngai - Departing at 10:15
- Krabi Airport to Koh Phi Phi
- Krabi Airport to Langkawi