The Koh Muk to Phuket ferry takes 2 hours 45 minutes to arrive at Phuket Rassada Pier. You are then transferred to a taxi and driven to Phuket Airport. View timetables and book tickets online.
Enter your travel date into the search box below to see departure times and prices for Koh Muk to Phuket Airport ferries.
You can also use follow these links to see departure times and prices for Koh Muk to Phuket Airport ferries:
- Koh Muk to Phuket Airport ferry
- Phuket Airport to Koh Muk ferry
- Looking for a different route? See all available ferry routes
What’s The Best Way To Book A Flight From Phuket Airport To Bangkok?
Check 12Go to quickly compare Phuket Airport to Bangkok flight prices and times to find the best flight for you. You can also check flights to Chiang Mai and other Thailand airports.
It’s wise to check ahead for accommodation on Phuket, especially during high season (November to April). The best value accommodation often gets booked out well ahead of time.
Ferries Departing Phuket Airport
- Phuket Airport to Koh Jum - Depart
- Phuket Airport to Koh Kradan
- Phuket Airport to Koh Lanta
- Phuket Airport to Koh Libong
- Phuket Airport to Koh Lipe
- Phuket Airport to Koh Muk
- Phuket Airport to Koh Ngai
- Phuket Airport to Koh Phi Phi
- Phuket Airport to Koh Yao Noi
- Phuket Airport to Koh Yao Yai
- Phuket Airport to Langkawi
- Phuket Airport to Railay Bay
Phuket Travel Guide
- Phuket: A Very Quick Travel Guide
- How To Get To Phuket
- Getting Around Phuket
- Phuket's Best Beaches
- Phuket's Beaches - A Brief Guide
- Things To Do In Phuket
- Phuket Town
- Phuket Hotels - Where To Stay
- Check Phuket Hotel Availability
- Phuket Map
- Phuket Vegetarian Festival
- Phuket Daytrips
- Phuket Nightlife