The Phuket Airport to Koh Langkawi Ferry service provides a taxi pickup service from Phuket Airport to Phuket’s Ao Po Pier. The ferry travels to Langkawi via Koh Lipe.
Enter your travel date into the search box below to see departure times and prices for Phuket Airport to Langkawi ferries.
You can also use follow these links to see departure times and prices for Phuket Airport to Langkawi ferries:
- Phuket Airport to Langkawi ferry
- Langkawi to Phuket Airport ferry
- Looking for a different route? See all available ferry routes
Malaysia and Thailand Immigration Procedures
Due to your exiting Thailand, there is a brief stop on Koh Lipe for Immigration purposes. You then continue the journey from Koh Lipe to Langkawi by ferry and at Telaga Harbour Marina, Pantai Kok depart for the Malaysia Immigration.
Important Ferry Information and Malaysia Immigration Procedures
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License)
- A print out of your Booking Confirmation email must be handed in when checking in. You will then be issued stickers to identify your destination
- All passengers baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- When the ferry arrives at Koh Lipe during the journey to Langkawi, you will be transferred to the island by longtail boat - The longtail boat costs 50 Baht per person.
- After check in the staff will help you get your Thailand exit stamp, you will then be taken by longtail boat to a waiting ferry which will take you on to Langkawi - The longtail boat costs 50 Baht per person.
- On arrival at Langkawi will disembark at Telaga Harbour Marina, Pantai Kok and proceed to the Malaysian Immigration office where you will get your Maylasian entry stamp
What’s The Best Way To Book A Flight From Bangkok to Phuket Airport?
Check 12Go to quickly compare Bangkok to Phuket flight prices and times to find the best flight for you. You can also check flights to Chiang Mai and other Thailand airports.
It’s wise to check ahead for accommodation in Langkawi, especially during high season (November to April). The best value accommodation often gets booked out well ahead of time.
Things To Do In Langkawi
See our Langkawi map to orientate yourself on the island and see where the main beaches are located.
Ferries Departing Langkawi
- Langkawi to Ao Nang
- Langkawi to Koh Jum
- Langkawi to Koh Kradan
- Langkawi to Koh Lanta
- Langkawi to Koh Libong
- Langkawi to Koh Lipe
- Langkawi to Koh Muk
- Langkawi to Koh Ngai
- Langkawi to Koh Phi Phi
- Langkawi to Koh Yao Noi
- Langkawi to Koh Yao Yai
- Langkawi to Krabi Airport
- Langkawi to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier
- Langkawi to Phuket Rassada Pier
- Langkawi to Railay Bay