As Koh Lanta’s low season continues, the island becomes more and more empty and July is typified by the island being very quiet and hotels being half empty. The heat of April, May and June should typically be cooling down again during July, and the first heavy rains will begin as the monsoon season comes in.
Many businesses close in July and gives the island a sleepy feel. Transport links to the island will be lessened (less passenger ferries, for example) but there is always the speedboat transfer and taxi services to make it stress free.
The biggest change tho is the wind changes directions and comes from the West coast direct onto the beaches. With this in mind some villas and Hotels may not be the best option especially being built on the side of cliffs or next to the beach. Below is the best protected Villas and hotels on Koh Lanta in the green season.
|Recommended Koh Lanta Villas In July|
There are some great prices to be had with Koh Lanta hotels in July too – we recommend the following as the best for all kinds of weather so you’ll be able to relax in comfort if it rains:
|Recommended Hotels in the Green Season|
You can check Koh Lanta hotel availability for your selected holiday dates:
- Enter Your Holiday Dates To See All Available Koh Lanta Hotels
- Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Instant Room Confirmation
- Honest Customer Hotel Reviews
Please note that the express speedboat transfer to Koh Lanta does not run from May through to October for safety reasons in case of rough seas.
The Koh Lanta minivan transfer is available all year round.
Koh Lanta Weather Month By Month
- Koh Lanta Weather In January
- Koh Lanta Weather In February
- Koh Lanta Weather In March
- Koh Lanta Weather In April
- Koh Lanta Weather In May
- Koh Lanta Weather In June
- Koh Lanta Weather In July
- Koh Lanta Weather In August
- Koh Lanta Weather In September
- Koh Lanta Weather In October
- Koh Lanta Weather In November
- Koh Lanta Weather In December