The Koh Jum to Phuket Rassada Pier ferry takes 1 hour 15 minutes. View Koh Jum to Phuket Rassada Pier ferry timetable and book ferry tickets online.
Important! No Ferry Bookings From April 1 to October 15Amazing Lanta are unable to sell ferry tickets for ferry trips between April 1 to October 15. Enter your desired route and travel dates in the search box below to help you find available alternatives
If you are looking to book ferry tickets for trips from October 16th onwards, please use the form below to make your booking
Koh Jum to Phuket Rassada Pier Ferry Timetable and Costs:
- Depart Koh Jum at 15:30 – Arrive at Phuket Rassada Pier at 16:45
- Adults – 1500 Baht per Adult (guests over 11 are classed as adults)
- Child 2- 11 years – 1050 Baht per child
- Child under 2 – 500 Baht per infant
- Check in then board the ferry which departs the Koh Jum Pier at Baan Koh Jum at 15:30
- The journey to Phuket Rassada Pier is 1 hour 15 minutes, you will arrive at Phuket Rassada Pier at 16:45
If there are only a few guests travelling on a particular day, the ferry company may replace the ferry with a speedboat instead. The departure time and costs will remain the same.
The speedboat is faster than the ferry but there is obviously not as much space as on the ferry, although of course there is seating for every guest.
Unfortunately we cannot tell you in advance if it will be the ferry or speedboat as this is a decision made by the ferry company and we are only the booking agent.
The speedboat can hold 47 passengers and 3 crew. Click here for photos of the speedboat.
Need A Different Ferry Route?
View our complete list of ferry routes and book your ferry ticket online.
Please Note: Tickets Are Only Available For Ferries Departing 16 October onwards
We are unable to sell ferry tickets for journeys between 1 April to October 15. If you are booking ahead, you can book ferry tickets for trips departing from 16 October onwards.
If you need ferry tickets for trips between 1 April to October 15, visit 12go.asia to check availability and pricing for ferries and other types of transport
Longtail Boat Transfer Between The Ferry And Island
Please note: All fares are exclusive of a 50 Baht longtail boat transfer fee per person (including children) between the ferry and Koh Lipe Island. This is because there is no pier on Koh Lipe islands, so the ferry cannot dock, it will stop on the floating pier near Pattaya beach. The fee is payable directly to the longboat driver.
Important Ferry Information For Passengers
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. Passport or ID card )
- Your printed Booking Confirmation email must be given to staff when checking in - you will then be issued stickers to denote your destination
- All passenger baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- Drinks and Snacks are not sold on any boat. Please buy these before you depart
- If you cancel your trip up to 48 hours before the departure date then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given.
- All cancellations must be in writing - please forward your Booking Confirmation email and PayPal payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note there is no refund for no-shows.
- If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge up to 48 hours before the trip by emailing email@example.com Tickets cannot be changed less than 48 hours before departure. A new ticket will need to be purchased.
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations. See full Terms and Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations.
CHANGES TO YOUR TICKET
Changes of traveling date or passenger name can be made up to 48 hours before your trip. Send your change request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org - it’s free!
CANCELLATION OF YOUR TICKET
You may cancel your ferry ticket up to 48 hours before the ferry departs then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted. Please forward your ticket details to email@example.com . All cancellations must be in writing.
- No refunds will be given for tickets cancelled with less than 48 hours to go before travel.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
All changes and enquiries regarding tickets should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
When booking tickets the confirmation email will include emergency numbers to call.
Please familiarise yourself with Tiger Travel Co. terms and conditions:1. Tiger Travel Co. operate speedboat and hi speed ferries, they reserve the right to change any boat at any time
2. Tiger Travel Co. reserves the right to refuse a refund in any circumstances
3. All fares are exclusive of a 50 Baht longtail boat transfer fee between the ferry and the islands of Koh Lipe. This is because there is no pier on Koh Lipe the ferry will dock on the floating platform.
The longtail boats come out to collect ferry passengers and take them to the island. The longtail boats are operated by local fishermen who are not part of the ferry company. The longtail ferry transfer normally costs 50 Thai Baht per person (the cost can change without prior notice)
4. Passenger with reservations must check in earlier than the scheduled departure time. Please refer to the check in information
5. All passengers, vehicles and baggage are subject to search for security purposes.
6. For all passengers, photo identification is required to check-in (e.g. Passport or ID card ).
7. AmazingLanta.com shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liabilities in respect of loss damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or his/her baggage or any personal property, whether in respect of the ferry to and from the Island or in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence of Tiger Travel Co. or any other person directly or indirectly in the employment or service of Tiger Travel Co. or otherwise, under any circumstances whatsoever.
CANCELLED FERRY PROCEDURE In the very rare event of rough seas or mechanical failure the Tiger Travel Co. ferry may be cancelled. Your safety is first priority. If Tiger Travel Co. needs to cancel a ferry, Tiger Travel Co. will arrange alternative transfers for you such as a minibus transfer to the closest pier to your chosen Island. From here for safety reasons they will wait until the weather has settled before sailing.
* Please be patient with the staff whilst they arrange these other transfers for you.
If you accept the Transfer then the payment made will cover the costs, no refund or discount in any way will be given as the transfer booked will be completed. If you do not accept the alternative transfer then a full refund will be given by contacting email@example.com
Things To Do On Phuket
Ferries Departing Phuket Rassada Pier
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Kradan Departing at 10:30
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Lanta - Departing at 08:00
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Lanta Departing at 10:30
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Libong
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Lipe
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Muk - Departing at 08:00
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Muk Departing at 10:30
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Ngai - Departing at 08:00
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Ngai Departing at 10:30
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Phi Phi- Departing at 08:00
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Phi Phi Departing at 10:30
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Langkawi
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Trang Had Yao Pier
Ferries To Koh Jum
- Khao Lak to Koh Jum
- Koh Kradan to Koh Jum
- Koh Lanta to Koh Jum
- Koh Lipe to Koh Jum
- Koh Muk to Koh Jum
- Koh Ngai to Koh Jum
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Jum
- Koh Yao Yai to Koh Jum
- Koh Yao Noi to Koh Jum
- Krabi Airport to Koh Jum
- Krabi Klong Jilad Pier to Koh Jum
- Phuket Airport to Koh Jum
- Phuket Ao Po Pier to Koh Jum
- Railay Beach to Koh Jum
- Trang Airport to Koh Jum
- Trang Hotel to Koh Jum