Tonsai Beach is Thailand’s most popular location for rock-climbing, and also has some of the cheapest accommodation in the Railay Beach area
In between Ao Nang and Railay, Tonsai is quiet with a number of accommodation options at the budget end of the scale. It is also a popular place for rock climbing. To all intense and purposes you can only reach here from either Ao Nang or Railay (although are a couple of perilous rock paths from Railay) by boat and in monsoon season the approach can be tricky.
Things To Do In Ao Nang, Railay and Krabi TownThere are lots of excursions and activities in Ao Nang itself, but also in nearby places like Railay Beach and Krabi Town.
Railay Beach Travel Guide
- Railay Beach: A Very Quick Travel Guide
- How To Get To Railay Beach
- Railay Beach Beaches
- Things To Do In Railay Beach
- Railay Beach Hotels - Where To Stay
- Check Railay Beach Hotel Availability
- Railay Beach Map
- Railay Beach Daytrips
- Places To Eat In Railay Beach
- Railay Beach Nightlife