The Koh Kradan to Langkawi ferry departs Koh Kradan and then travels via Koh Lipe.
Enter your travel date into the search box below to see departure times and prices for Koh Kradan to Langkawi ferries.
You can also use follow these links to see departure times and prices for Koh Kradan to Langkawi ferries:
- Koh Kradan to Langkawi ferry
- Langkawi to Koh Kradan ferry
- Looking for a different route? See all available ferry routes
Malaysia and Thailand Immigration Procedures
There is an overnight stop on Koh Lipe as the route is not direct. Please note the Koh Lipe hotel is not included in the ferry ticket cost. In the morning after check-in, you will go through Immigration process for your Thailand exit stamp. You then continue the journey to Langkawi by the ferry and at Telega Harbour Marina, Pantai Kok depart for the Malaysia Immigration.
|Ferry Koh Kradan - Langkawi ฿ 2,250 5h 55m|
Important Ferry Information and Malaysia Immigration Procedures
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License)
- A print out of your Booking Confirmation email must be handed in when checking in. You will then be issued stickers to identify your destination
- All passengers baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- When the ferry arrives at Koh Lipe during the journey to Langkawi, you will be transferred to the island by longtail boat – The longtail boat costs 50 Baht per person.
- You stay on Koh Lipe one night and travel the next morning to Langkawi. Please note Koh Lipe accommodation is NOT INCLUDED in the ticket price. We strongly recommend you book Koh Lipe accommodation in advance. View our map of Koh Lipe with hotel locations and recommendations
- Next day after check-in the staff will help you get your Thailand exit stamp, you will then be taken by longtail boat to a waiting ferry which will take you on to Langkawi – The longtail boat costs 50 Baht per person.
- On arrival at Langkawi will disembark at Telaga Harbour Marina, Pantai Kok and proceed to the Malaysian Immigration office where you will get your Maylasian entry stamp
It’s wise to check ahead for accommodation in Langkawi, especially during high season (November to April). The best value accommodation often gets booked out well ahead of time.
Things To Do In Langkawi
See our Langkawi map to orientate yourself on the island and see where the main beaches are located.
Ferries Departing Langkawi
- Langkawi to Ao Nang
- Langkawi to Koh Jum
- Langkawi to Koh Kradan
- Langkawi to Koh Lanta
- Langkawi to Koh Libong
- Langkawi to Koh Lipe
- Langkawi to Koh Muk
- Langkawi to Koh Ngai
- Langkawi to Koh Phi Phi
- Langkawi to Koh Yao Noi
- Langkawi to Koh Yao Yai
- Langkawi to Krabi Airport
- Langkawi to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier
- Langkawi to Phuket Rassada Pier
- Langkawi to Railay Bay