The Krabi Town To Koh Ngai Express Transfer is the fastest way from Krabi Town to Koh Ngai island. A private aircon minivan takes you from your Krabi Town hotel to the pier in Trang, where you then take a longtail boat on a 1 hour ride to your Koh Ngai hotel.
The Quickest, Easiest Way To Koh Ngai
With an Express Transfer, you can transfer on the same day from Krabi Town to your Koh Ngai Resort on your own timetable. You will have no wasted time waiting around for any connecting transfers.The transfer takes approximately 2 hours 50 minutes door to door.
Krabi Town To Koh Ngai Resort Transfer – Taxi and Longtail Boat Price:
- 1-7 persons 6,200 Thai Baht in total one way
- More than 7 persons please contact us directly
Want To Depart From Koh Ngai?
If you want a transfer departing from Koh Ngai rather than going to Koh Ngai, please see our complete list of Koh Ngai Transfers and select your required route.
Private Transfer – Just You And Your Family And Friends
This transfer is private, meaning that it’s only you and your family and friends travelling in the minivan and longtail boat. The transfer is not shared with anyone else, and does not stop to pick up other guests. It is only for your group. Because the transfer is private, the price is the same if it is 1 person travelling or 7 people travelling.
Express Transfer Cancellation Policy
If you cancel your transfer at least 24 hours before the departure time, a refund will be given after a 500 Baht processing fee has been deducted. If you cancel your transfer less than 24 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given. All cancellations must be in writing. If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge 24 hours before the trip by email or calling ahead on the emergency contact number provided.
Disclaimer And Terms And Conditions
Please note AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for South Online Travel who operate the Express Transfer service. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible and accepts no liability for delayed transfers, lost luggage, accidents, personal injury or any of South Online Travel's operations. By making a booking you agree to these terms and conditions.
What Happens On The Day Of The Transfer
The driver of the taxi will be waiting for you in your hotel reception area at the time you have chosen to depart. Then it’s time to sit back and relax on the transfer.
- Air Con Taxi Transfer from Krabi Town to Kuan Tung Ku Pier in Trang – 1 hours and 50 minutes
- Longtail Boat Transfer to your Koh Ngai Resort – 1 hour depending on the weather
The longtail boat is large and spacious – it has a roof to protect you from the sun and also life jackets. The captain of the boat will take you directly on to the beach just outside your chosen resort.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware when exiting the boat you may have to walk in the water onto the beach. You will need to be wearing shorts, skirt or be able to roll up your trouser legs!
Latest Pick Up Time For The Transfer
Due to the longtail boat only operating in daylight hours, the latest pick up time from your Krabi Town hotel is 13:30. Feel free to choose anytime before 13:30.
Photos of the private taxi that will take you from Krabi Town to the Trang pier:
Express Transfers Departing Koh Ngai
- Koh Ngai to Krabi Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Trang Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Ao Nang Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Khao Lak Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Krabi Town Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Trang Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Tubkaek Beach Express Transfer
Express Transfers To Koh Ngai
- Krabi Airport to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Phuket Airport to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Trang Airport to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Ao Nang to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Khao Lak to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Krabi Town to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Phuket to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Trang to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Tubkaek Beach to Koh Ngai Express Transfer