The Koh Ngai to Phuket Airport Express Transfer is the fastest way from Koh Ngai island to Phuket Airport. A longtail boat takes you from the island to the mainland pier, where a private aircon minivan is waiting to drive you to Phuket Airport.
The Quickest, Easiest Way From Koh Ngai To Phuket Airport
With an Express Transfer, you can transfer on the same day from Koh Ngai to your Phuket Airport on your own timetable. You will have no wasted time waiting around for any connecting transfers. The transfer takes approximately 4 hours and 40 minutes door to door.
Koh Ngai Resort To Phuket Airport Longtail Boat and Taxi Costs:
- 1-7 persons 8,500 Thai Baht in total one way
- More then 7 persons – please contact us directly
Want To Go TO Koh Ngai?
If you want a transfer going TO Koh Ngai rather departing from Koh Ngai, please see our complete list of Koh Ngai Transfers and select your required route.
Private Transfer – Just You And Your Family And Friends
This transfer is private, meaning that it’s only you and your family and friends travelling in the minivan and longtail boat. The transfer is not shared with anyone else, and does not stop to pick up other guests. It is only for your group. Because the transfer is private, the price is the same if it is 1 person travelling or 7 people travelling.
Express Transfer Cancellation Policy
If you cancel your transfer at least 24 hours before the departure time, a refund will be given after a 500 Baht processing fee has been deducted. If you cancel your transfer less than 24 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given. All cancellations must be in writing. If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge 24 hours before the trip by email or calling ahead on the emergency contact number provided.
Disclaimer And Terms And Conditions
Please note AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for South Online Travel who operate the Express Transfer service. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible and accepts no liability for delayed transfers, lost luggage, accidents, personal injury or any of South Online Travel's operations. By making a booking you agree to these terms and conditions.
What Happens On The Day Of The Transfer
You will be picked up from the beach in front of your resort on Koh Ngai. (Please be aware you may have to walk in the water to enter the boat). Then it’s a combination of longtail boat and an air conditioned taxi service direct to Phuket Airport.
- Longtail Boat Transfer from Koh Ngai Resort to the mainland – 1 hour depending on the weather
- Taxi transfer from Kuan Tung Ku Pier in Trang to Phuket Airport – 3 hours and 40 minutes
Latest Departure Time From Koh Ngai
The longtail boat can pick you up at any time from 06:00 to 16:00 from Koh Ngai. 16:00 is the final departure time as the longtail boat only operates during daylight hours.
Photos of the private taxi that will take you from the pier to Phuket Airport:
Find The Cheapest Flights
Find the cheapest flights with 12Go by quickly comparing flight prices and times to find the best flight for you.
Express Transfers To Koh Ngai
- Krabi Airport to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Phuket Airport to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Trang Airport to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Ao Nang to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Khao Lak to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Krabi Town to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Phuket to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Trang to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
- Tubkaek Beach to Koh Ngai Express Transfer
Express Transfers Departing Koh Ngai
- Koh Ngai to Krabi Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Trang Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Ao Nang Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Khao Lak Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Krabi Town Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Trang Express Transfer
- Koh Ngai to Tubkaek Beach Express Transfer