The Koh Kradan to Koh Ngai ferry service takes 15 minutes with two departure times per day to choose from. View Koh Kradan to Koh Ngai ferry timetables and book ferry tickets online
Koh Kradan to Koh Ngai Ferry Timetable and Costs:
- Choose to depart on the Morning ferry or the Afternoon ferry
- Depart Koh Kradan at 11:00 – Arrive at Koh Ngai at 11:15
- Depart Koh Kradan at 15:45 – Arrive at Koh Ngai at 16:00
- Adults – 550 Baht per Adult (guests over 11 are classed as adults)
- Child 2- 11 years – 500 Baht per child
- Child under 2 – 500
- Check in then board the ferry which departs Koh Kradan Beach in front of the Koh Kradan Beach Resort at 11:00 or 15:45
- The journey to Koh Ngai is 15 minutes. You will arrive at the Koh Ngai pier in front of the Koh Ngai Resort at 11:15 or 16:00 depending on which ferry you choose
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. Passport or ID card )
- Your printed Booking Confirmation email must be given to staff when checking in - you will then be issued stickers to denote your destination
- All passenger baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- Drinks and Snacks are not sold on any boat. Please buy these before you depart
- If you cancel your trip up to 48 hours before the departure date then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given.
- All cancellations must be in writing - please forward your Booking Confirmation email and PayPal payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note there is no refund for no-shows.
- If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge up to 48 hours before the trip by emailing email@example.com Tickets cannot be changed less than 48 hours before departure. A new ticket will need to be purchased.
- Krabi Town: A Very Quick Travel Guide
- How To Get To Krabi Town
- Things To Do In Krabi Town
- Krabi Town Hotels - Where To Stay
- Krabi Town Map
- Daytrips From Krabi Town
- Places To Eat In Krabi Town
- Krabi Town Nightlife
- Koh Ngai to Ao Nang
- Koh Ngai to Khao Lak
- Koh Ngai to Koh Jum
- Koh Ngai to Koh Kradan
- Koh Ngai to Koh Lanta
- Koh Ngai to Koh Libong
- Koh Ngai to Koh Lipe
- Koh Ngai to Koh Muk
- Koh Ngai to Koh Phi Phi - Morning Ferry
- Koh Ngai to Koh Phi Phi - Afternoon Ferry
- Koh Ngai to Koh Yao Noi
- Koh Ngai to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Ngai to Krabi Airport
- Koh Ngai to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier
- Koh Ngai to Langkawi
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Airport - Arriving at 16:00
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Airport - Arriving at 20:30
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Ao Po Pier
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Rassada Pier - Morning Ferry
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Rassada Pier - Afternoon Ferry
- Koh Ngai to Railay Bay
- Koh Ngai to Trang Airport
- Koh Ngai to Trang Had Yao Pier
Need A Different Ferry Route?
View our complete list of ferry routes and book your ferry ticket online.
Where Do You Want To Travel Next
View a list of ferry routes departing from Koh Ngai and book your ferry tickets online.
Important Ferry Information For Passengers
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations. See full Terms and Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations.
CHANGES TO YOUR TICKET
Changes of traveling date or passenger name can be made up to 48 hours before your trip. Send your change request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org - it’s free!
CANCELLATION OF YOUR TICKET
You may cancel your ferry ticket up to 48 hours before the ferry departs then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted. Please forward your ticket details to email@example.com . All cancellations must be in writing.
- No refunds will be given for tickets cancelled with less than 48 hours to go before travel.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
All changes and enquiries regarding tickets should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
When booking tickets the confirmation email will include emergency numbers to call.
Please familiarise yourself with Tiger Travel Co. terms and conditions:1. Tiger Travel Co. operate speedboat and hi speed ferries, they reserve the right to change any boat at any time
2. Tiger Travel Co. reserves the right to refuse a refund in any circumstances
3. All fares are exclusive of a 50 Baht longtail boat transfer fee between the ferry and the islands of Koh Lipe. This is because there is no pier on Koh Lipe the ferry will dock on the floating platform.
The longtail boats come out to collect ferry passengers and take them to the island. The longtail boats are operated by local fishermen who are not part of the ferry company. The longtail ferry transfer normally costs 50 Thai Baht per person (the cost can change without prior notice)
4. Passenger with reservations must check in earlier than the scheduled departure time. Please refer to the check in information
5. All passengers, vehicles and baggage are subject to search for security purposes.
6. For all passengers, photo identification is required to check-in (e.g. Passport or ID card ).
7. AmazingLanta.com shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liabilities in respect of loss damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or his/her baggage or any personal property, whether in respect of the ferry to and from the Island or in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence of Tiger Travel Co. or any other person directly or indirectly in the employment or service of Tiger Travel Co. or otherwise, under any circumstances whatsoever.
CANCELLED FERRY PROCEDURE In the very rare event of rough seas or mechanical failure the Tiger Travel Co. ferry may be cancelled. Your safety is first priority. If Tiger Travel Co. needs to cancel a ferry, Tiger Travel Co. will arrange alternative transfers for you such as a minibus transfer to the closest pier to your chosen Island. From here for safety reasons they will wait until the weather has settled before sailing.
* Please be patient with the staff whilst they arrange these other transfers for you.
If you accept the Transfer then the payment made will cover the costs, no refund or discount in any way will be given as the transfer booked will be completed. If you do not accept the alternative transfer then a full refund will be given by contacting email@example.com
Buy Tickets To Krabi TownYou can buy bus and ferry tickets to Krabi Town online. Use the search box below to find out departure times, prices and to book online. Enter a different starting point if you're not coming from Bangkok
Krabi Town Travel Guide