Enjoy a hassle-free door-to-door transfer from Phuket Airport direct to your hotel on Koh Lanta with the Phuket to Koh Lanta minivan and speedboat transfer.
Phuket Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer Costs:
- 3,350 Baht per person [approx €80 | 65£ | $USD 105]
- Child 2- 12 years Half Price – 1675 Baht per person
- Child under 2 Free of Charge
[Please note there must be a minimum of two people travelling - single guests are welcome but are required to pay the minimum price of 6700 Baht]
The Phuket Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer is the most comfortable way to get to Koh Lanta and everything is taken care of for you – relax and enjoy the scenic minivan drive and exciting speedboat ride which will bring you door-to-door from Phuket Airport to your Koh Lanta hotel.
(A friendly reminder: it’s much quicker and cheaper to transfer to Koh Lanta from Krabi Airport rather than Phuket Airport, so if you have a choice, we do recommend you fly into Krabi Airport).
The Phuket Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer includes:
- Being met by the minivan driver in Arrivals at Phuket airport with your name on a placard
- Sit back and relax for the 3 hour air conditioned minivan journey from Phuket Airport to the speedboat pier in Krabi
- You then transfer to the speedboat which takes you on a stunning boat ride across the water to Koh Lanta.
- The speedboat journey takes around 15 minutes depending on weather and conditions.
- You arrive directly in Saladan village on Koh Lanta, where you are then transferred to your Koh Lanta hotel by car.
Therefore we offer the Express Transfer which combines the comfort of an air-con minivan transfer from Phuket to Krabi pier with the convenience of a speedboat to get onto Koh Lanta quicker by bypassing the two car ferries that connect Koh Lanta to the mainland.
If you definitely want a direct speedboat transfer from Phuket to Koh Lanta, you can book the Phuket to Koh Lanta private speedboat transfer which crosses the ocean direct and takes you straight to your designated Koh Lanta beach.