The quickest way to get to Koh Lanta is by fast speedboat transfer, combining a minivan transfer to the private pier at Hua Hin ( Krabi ) and a speedboat ride to Koh Lanta, followed by transport to your Koh Lanta hotel.
Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Fast Speedboat Transfer Costs:
- 2045 Baht per person [approx €50 | £40 | $65]
- Child 2- 12 years – Less Than Half Price: 1000 Baht per child
- Child under 2 – Free Of Charge
The Koh Lanta Express Transfer price includes:
- A 45 to 60 minute air conditioned minivan journey from Krabi Airport to the speedboat pier.
- You then go on board the speedboat which then takes you on a stunning boat ride across the water along the coastline of Koh Lanta.
- The journey takes around 15 minutes depending on weather and conditions.
- You arrive in Saladan on Koh Lanta, where you are then transferred to your hotel by car. Koh Lanta is a long Island and depending on where you stay will depend on your journey time, it can range from a 10 minute drive to a 1 hour drive.
How To Pay For Your Koh Lanta Speedboat Transfer
The full price is payable in advance. You can pay through PayPal using any major credit card by filling in your details and clicking the Pay Now button above. You do NOT need to be a member of PayPal to make the booking. You will then receive an automatic Booking Confirmation by email. Please print this out and bring it with you. PayPal will also send you a receipt for your payment.
What Name Appears On My Credit Card Bill?
You will see AMAZINLANTA (without the G) on your credit card bill. During the PayPal booking process and on your PayPal receipt, you will see the name SUN LEAD CORPORATION LIMITED as well as Amazing Lanta. This is the parent company of AmazingLanta.com
Alternatively, if you have any questions before booking, you can email us using the Fast Speedboat Transfer Enquiry Form below and once you are ready to book, we can email you a PayPal Invoice to pay for your transfer.
Watch The Koh Lanta Express Transfer Video
See how the whole journey progresses from airport to speedboat to your Koh Lanta hotel
View our Koh Lanta Map
See the exact route of how to travel from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta either by Express Transfer (minivan and speedboat) or Minivan Transfer (minivan and car ferries).
A tiny beach in Lanta's far south with a handful of resorts.
Klong Jark Beach
One of southern Lanta's hidden gems, Klong Jark is perfect if you want solitude
Kantiang Bay Beach
Koh Lanta's most upmarket area, with luxury hotels surrounding a beautiful crescent of a beach
Lanta Old Town
The atmospheric wooden buildings of Lanta Old Town makes for a memorable visit.
Klong Nin Beach
A great beach with a lively village steps away from the sand, with accommodation ranging from backpacker hostels to luxury beachfront villas
Klong Khong Beach
A quiet beach centrally located that has some great choices both for accommodation and eating. Several villas for hire are located in Klong Khong too.
A tiny beach with just one resort, Relax Bay is great if you're looking for peace and quiet. You'll need to travel if you want other dining options.
Over 3 km of beautiful sand means that while Long Beach is quite developed, it never feels crowded, and there's a huge choice of beach bars, places to eat and accommodation.
Klong Dao Beach
Koh Lanta's most developed beach as it's near to Saladan, Klong Dao still has its own great atmosphere and some excellent dining and accommodation choices.
Koh Lanta Car Ferry No.2
This is the second car ferry crossing for a taxi transfer between Krabi Airport and Koh Lanta. Total journey time is 2.5 to 3.5 hours between Krabi airport and your Koh Lanta hotel, depending on how long you have to wait for the car ferry.
Koh Lanta's main shopping area, Saladan is the port where you'll arrive and leave the island. It's got some useful accommodation options and great places to eat built over the water.
An add-on to Klong Dao beach, Kawkwang has very few resorts and places to eat of its own. Good if you want to just stay at your resort and relax, or if you like walking down to Klong Dao
Lanta Ferry Port
Passenger ferries from Phuket, Koh Phi Phi, Ao Nang and Krabi all arrive at Saladan Village. Journey time is around 3 hours from Phuket and Ao Nang, 1 hour from Phi Phi
Express Transfer Speedboat
The fastest way to Koh Lanta, the Express Transfer is a minivan from Krabi Airport to the speedboat pier, a 15 minute speedboat ride to Saladan on Koh Lanta, and then a transfer from Saladan to your Koh Lanta hotel.
Koh Lanta Car Ferry No. 1
This is the first car ferry crossing for a taxi transfer between Krabi Airport and Koh Lanta. Total journey time is 2.5 to 3.5 hours from Krabi airport to your Koh Lanta hotel, depending on how long you have to wait for the car ferry.
To Krabi Airport
See our comprehensive guide on getting to and from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta, and flights to and from Krabi Airport.
Koh Lanta Express Transfer Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Faster Is The Express Transfer Than The Private Minivan Transfer?
The Express Transfer takes 1 to 1.5 hours door to door from Krabi Airport to your Koh Lanta hotel. The private minivan transfer usually takes around 2 to 2.5 hours door to door, depending on how quickly the two car ferries for the crossing to Koh Lanta operate. The Express Transfer saves time by making the crossing by speedboat, so bypassing the wait for the car ferries.
When Is The Latest I Can Arrive At Krabi Airport?
Your flight must arrive at Krabi Airport by 17:00 to use the Express Transfer. If your flight arrives after 17:00, you can still transfer to Koh Lanta with the Private Minivan Transfer which operates until 2100.
What’s The Earliest I Can Leave From Koh Lanta To Return To Krabi Airport?
The Express Transfer will depart Koh Lanta at 0630, arriving at Krabi Airport at 0800. The booking form above automatically calculates what time you need to be picked up from your hotel for your return journey – please select your flight time and then your hotel and you will see your pickup time next to the hotel name.
Can You Recommend A Hotel Or Villa On Koh Lanta?
Koh Lanta enjoys a wide variety of accommodation – we have recommendations for the best Koh Lanta family hotels, best Koh Lanta luxury hotels, Koh Lanta beach bungalows and also a comprehensive range of Koh Lanta Villas to rent. Agoda also has a wide selection of Koh Lanta Hotels to book online with Lowest Prices Guaranteed.
Can I Get A Speedboat to Koh Lanta from other places besides Krabi Airport?
We also offer speedboat transfers from Krabi Town to Koh Lanta, Ao Nang to Koh Lanta and Phuket Town and Beaches to Koh Lanta or Phuket Airport to Koh Lanta. Please follow the links for more info.
Can I Get A Private Speedboat Transfer?
Please note you will be sharing the speedboat and minivan with other guests who have also booked the speedboat transfer. If you would like a private speedboat transfer for you and your travelling companions only, please let us know on the form below and we can advise you of private transfer prices.
Find The Cheapest Flights
If you need to book your flight to and from Krabi Airport, we recommend Skyscanner as the best flight comparison website to find the cheapest flights to and from Krabi for your particular holiday dates.
Do I Need Travel Insurance?
We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance for your holiday in Thailand. We recommend World Nomads Travel Insurance as reputable and cost-effective travel insurers for both families and single travellers. World Nomads are also recommended by Lonely Planet
Terms And Conditions
Please note AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for South Online Travel who operate the Express Transfer service. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for delayed transfers, lost luggage or any of South Online Travel’s operations.
Enter your holiday dates below and see which Koh Lanta hotels are available for you:
- Enter Your Holiday Dates To See All Available Koh Lanta Hotels
- Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Instant Room Confirmation
- Honest Customer Hotel Reviews
Express Transfers To Koh Lanta
- Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Trang Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Phuket Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Ao Nam Mao Bay to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Ao Nang to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Klong Muang to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Koh Yao Noi to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Koh Yao Yai to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Krabi Town to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Phuket Beaches to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Si Kao to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
- Trang to Koh Lanta
- Tubkaek Beach to Koh Lanta Express Transfer
Express Transfers Departing From Koh Lanta
- Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Trang Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta To Ao Nam Mao Bay Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Ao Nang Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta To Klong Muang Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta To Koh Yao Noi Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta To Koh Yao Yai Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Krabi Town Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Si Kao Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Trang Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta To Tubkaek Beach Express Transfer