The Trang Airport to Koh Kradan Express Transfer is the fastest way from Trang Airport to Koh Kradan island. A private aircon minivan takes you from your Trang Airport to the pier in Trang, where you then take a longtail boat on a 1 hour ride to your Koh Kradan hotel.
The Quickest, Easiest Way To Koh Kradan
With an Express Transfer, you can transfer on the same day from Trang Airport to your Koh Kradan Resort on your own timetable. You will have no wasted time waiting around for any connecting transfers. The transfer takes approximately 1 hour 50 minutes door to door.
Trang Airport To Koh Kradan Resort Transfer – Taxi and Longtail Boat Price:
- 1-7 persons 4,700 Thai Baht in total one way
- More than 7 persons please contact us directly
Want To Depart From Koh Kradan? If you want a transfer departing from Koh Kradan rather than going to Koh Kradan, please see our complete list of Koh Kradan Transfers and select your required route.
Private Transfer – Just You And Your Family And Friends
This transfer is private, meaning that it’s only you and your family and friends travelling in the minivan and longtail boat. The transfer is not shared with anyone else, and does not stop to pick up other guests. It is only for your group. Because the transfer is private, the price is the same if it is 1 person travelling or 7 people travelling.
Express Transfer Cancellation Policy
If you cancel your transfer at least 24 hours before the departure time, a refund will be given after a 500 Baht processing fee has been deducted. If you cancel your transfer less than 24 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given. All cancellations must be in writing. If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge 24 hours before the trip by email or calling ahead on the emergency contact number provided.
Disclaimer And Terms And Conditions
Please note AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for South Online Travel who operate the Express Transfer service. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible and accepts no liability for delayed transfers, lost luggage, accidents, personal injury or any of South Online Travel's operations. By making a booking you agree to these terms and conditions.
What Happens On The Day Of The Transfer
Trang Airport is very small and the driver of the taxi will be waiting for you with your name on a placard at the Arrivals gate. Then itâ€™s time to sit back and relax on the transfer:
- Air Con Taxi Transfer from Trang Airport to Kuan Tung Ku Pier in Had Yai- 50 minutes
- Longtail Boat Transfer to your Koh Kradan Resort – 1 hour depending on the weather
The longtail boat is large and spacious – it has a roof to protect you from the sun and also life jackets. The captain of the boat will take you directly on to the beach just outside your chosen resort.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware when exiting the boat you may have to walk in the water onto the beach. You will need to be wearing shorts, skirt or be able to roll up your trouser legs!
Latest Pick Up Time For The Transfer
Due to the longtail boat only operating in daylight hours, the latest pick up time from your Trang Airport is 16:00.
Photos of the private taxi that will take you from Trang Airport to the pier:
Find The Cheapest Flights
Check Skyscanner to quickly compare flight prices and times to find the best flight for you.
Express Transfers Departing Koh Kradan
- Koh Kradan to Krabi Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan Phuket Airport to Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Trang Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Had Yai Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Ao Nang Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Had Yai Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Had Yai Train Station
- Koh Kradan to Khao Lak Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Klong Muang Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Krabi Town Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Koh Lipe (Pakbara Pier) Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Phuket Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Railay Beach Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Trang Express Transfer
- Koh Kradan to Tubkaek Beach Express Transfer