MV Hallelujah Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 6 cabins for 18 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and April.
MV Hallelujah – Similan Liveaboard
- 13 air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Twin, double and VIP cabins
- Airconditioned lounge with library, TV and DVD player
- Outdoor lounge and sundeck
- Thai and western food is served buffet style
- Vegetarian options
- Dedicated Camera Rinse Tank and desks with power for editing
- 25 guests maximum
- Click here to see availability and pricing
MV Hallelujah is a sizable 35 metres long, providing plenty of room for a maximum of 24 divers in 12 ensuite, aircon cabins. 10 of the cabins are twin bunkbeds, and 2 are double bed cabins. As well as a sundeck and lounge area, MV Hallelujah also has Nitrox and a camera preparation table and rinse tank.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
MV Hallelujah Liveaboard explores the Similan Islands between November and April. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of MV Hallelujah Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on MV Hallelujah Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on 12Go.