If you stay on Koh Yao Yai and would like to travel to Phang Nga first you must take the longtail boat to the neighbouring island Koh Yai Noi. The speedboat will depart from Koh Yao Noi, Manoh pier.
The Koh Yao Noi to Phang Nga speedboat journey takes 30 minutes to Ao Po Pier in Phuket. You are then transferred by minivan to your chosen Phang Nga Hotel. View timetables and buy ferry tickets online.
Enter your travel date into the search box below to see departure times and prices for Koh Yao Yai to Phang Nga ferries.
You can also use follow these links to see departure times and prices for Koh Yao Yai to Phang Nga ferries:
- Koh Yao Yai to Phang Nga ferry
- Phang Nga to Koh Yao Yai ferry
- looking for a different route? see all available ferry routes
It’s wise to check ahead for accommodation in Phang Nga, especially during high season (November to April). The best value accommodation often gets booked out well ahead of time.
Ferries To Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Jum to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Kradan to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Lanta to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Libong to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Lipe to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Muk to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Ngai to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Phi Phi to Koh Yao Yai
- Langkawi to Koh Yao Yai
- Phuket Airport to Koh Yao Yai
- Phuket (Ao Po Pier) to Koh Yao Yai
- Railay Bay to Koh Yao Yai