Koh Mook (also spelt Koh Muk) is a beautiful, untouched island near to Koh Lanta – if you’re looking to really get away from everything, this is the place to come. Koh Mook translates from the Thai as Pearl Island, and with only a few resorts scattered around its pristine beaches, it’s the quintessential island getaway.
Besides the resorts and a few restaurants, there is little else on Koh Mook (there’s no ATM on Koh Mook, for example) – so bring your own entertainment and enjoy the peace and quiet.
You can also visit Koh Mook on a 4 island snorkelling speedboat daytrip from Koh Lanta. There’s also a private speedboat transfer from Koh Lanta to Koh Mook available (or vice versa).
If you’re looking for peace and quiet but still want the option of more choices for dinner and beachside bars, we recommend Long Beach and Kantiang Bay on Koh Lanta.
More Koh Lanta Beaches:
- Long Beach
- Khlong Dao Beach
- Relax Bay
- Kantiang Bay
- Khlong Nin Beach
- Khlong Toab
- Kawkwang Beach
- Khlong Khong
- Bamboo Bay
- Nui Beach
- Saladan Village
See Our Other Pages About Hotels On Koh Lanta
- Best Cheap Koh Lanta Hotels
- Koh Lanta Backpacker Hotels
- Koh Lanta Beach Bungalows
- Koh Lanta Luxury Hotels
- Best Koh Lanta Hotels For Honeymooners
- Koh Lanta Family Friendly Hotels
- Best Koh Lanta Spa Hotels
- Koh Lanta Eco-Friendly Hotels
- Klong Dao Hotels On Koh Lanta
- Long Beach Hotels On Koh Lanta
- Klong Nin Hotels On Koh Lanta
- Saladan Village Hotels On Koh Lanta
- Browse all Koh Lanta Hotels