MV Dolphin Queen Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 8 cabins for 22 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and May.
- 8 air-conditioned cabins
- Main deck has 2 double, 1 twin and 3 quad cabins – all have air-conditioning
- Upper deck has 2 double cabins with seaviews – these are air-conditioned
- All cabins share 3 bathrooms
- Thai and western food is served buffet style with breakfast cooked to order
- Specific diets can be catered for with advance notice
- 22 guests maximum
- Click here to see availability and pricing
The MV Dolphin Queen Liveaboard is 24m long and offers its guests plenty of space to eat, relax and kit up. Accommodation is simple but adequate and clean. The food is tasty and plentiful and the crew go out of their way to offer a safe and fun dive experience.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
MV Dolphin Queen Liveaboard explores the Similan Islands between November and May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of MV Dolphin Queen Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on MV Dolphin Queen Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on 12Go.