SY Diva Andaman is a midrange liveaboard with 7 cabins for 14 people sailing to the Similan Islands from December to May.
SY Diva Andaman Liveaboard
- Number of Guests: 14
- Cabins: 5 Double Cabins, 2 Twin Cabins
- Nitrox: Yes
- Toilets and Showers: En suite
- Air Con: Yes
- Sundeck and Deck: Sundeck with shaded area, shaded dining area
- Food: Thai and Western, mini fridge in each cabin
- Housekeeping: Yes plus 3 towels
- Electric and Camera: 240V, camera rinse tank
- Entertainment: LCD TV/DVD in each cabin
- Masseuse: Yes
- Similan Park Fees: 2000 THB for 5 day / 6 night trip
- Click here to see availability and pricing
The SY Diva Andaman Liveaboard is a 35m long beautifully built luxury sailing yacht which was purposely designed with luxury liveabord dive trips in mind. The classic and luxurious style is reflected throughout with spacious cabins which feel more like you are in a high-end hotel. Enjoy the convenience of your en suite bathroom, mini fridge and relax in your cabin in front of your own LCD TV and DVD player. Guests are limited to a capacity of 14 ensuring there’s plenty of room on the sun decks. Food is served under the shaded deck and at night, you can enjoy superb Asian flavours under the starlight. Nitrox is available for guests along with kayaking and traditional Thai massage.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
SY Diva Andaman Liveaboard explores the diving in The Similans from December to May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of SY Diva Andaman Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on SY Diva Andaman Liveaboard on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Myanmar:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Myanmar on 12Go.