Deep Andaman Queen Liveaboard is a budget liveaboard with 9 cabins for 21 people sailing to the Similan Islands between November and May.
- Number of Guests: 21
- Cabins: 1 Master, 5 VIP, 3 Standard (master, double, twin, triple and quad)
- Nitrox: Yes
- Toilets and Showers: En suite
- Air Con: Yes
- Sundeck and Deck: Sundeck with loungers and shaded area plus shaded dining area
- Food: Thai, Western and vegetarian
- Housekeeping: Yes, daily. 2 towels per trip
- Electric and Camera: 220V, camera rinse tank
- Entertainment: TV/DVD-MP3
- Masseuse: Yes
- Similan Park Fees: 1600 THB for 4 day / 4 night trip
- Equipment Rental: 600 Baht per day
- Click here to see availability and pricing
The Deep Andaman Queen is a 28m long, 7m wide, twin-engined, steel-hulled vessel. She prides herself on having the largest diving deck in the region. The design has been well thought out for divers offering space for kitting up, separate entry and exit platforms and two on deck fresh water showers. Two Bauer compressors provide air and nitrox. The boat offers a variety of cabin styles and configurations, but each is ensuite. Sundecks have shaded and unshaded options for you to relax in.
Time Of Year Boat Operates:
Deep Andaman Queen Liveaboard explores the Similan Islands between November and May. Click here to see availability and pricing.
Read Customer Reviews Of Deep Andaman Queen Liveaboard:
Read comments left by previous guests on Deep Andaman Queen on Liveaboard.com
Check Timing And Prices Of Flights To Thailand:
Compare flight times and prices for all major airlines flying to Thailand on 12Go.