Many traveler’s fly in to Bangkok enjoying the contrast of the hustle and bustle of Thailands capital mixed with the calming tranquility of golden tipped Temple’s before heading South Island hopping to enjoy the many beautiful beaches Thailand is famed for.
A destination which is growing more popular and is on most travelers itinerary is the furthest South an Island named Koh Lipe.
Important! No Ferry Bookings From April 1 to November 21Amazing Lanta does not sell ferry tickets for ferry trips between April 1 to November 21. Enter your desired route and travel dates in the search box below to help you find available alternatives
If you are looking to book ferry tickets for trips from November 21st 2017 onwards, please use the form below to make your booking
Bangkok to Koh Lipe transfer in one day:
You can transfer in one day by flying form Bangkok to Krabi Airport (KBV). You would have to fly early in the morning to make the connections. Guests are picked up at Krabi Airport, transferred by minivan to Trang and then board a ferry to Koh Lipe. These transfers operate late November till end of April. Please check the Krabi airport to Koh Lipe Ferry page for more information.
Krabi Airport to Koh Lipe Ferry Timetable and Costs:
- Depart from Krabi Airport at 10:30 – Arrive at Koh Lipe at 15:00
- Adults – 1100 Baht per Adult (guests over 11 are classed as adults)
- Child 2- 11 years – 770 Baht per child
- Child under 2 – 500 Baht per child
- Pick up by minivan from Krabi Airport at 10:30
- Travel by minivan to Hat Yao Pier in Trang and board the High Speed ferry which departs at 13:00
- The ferry journey to Koh Lipe is 2 hours, so you will arrive at Koh Lipe at 15:00
To Book The Transfer:
Simply go to Krabi Airport to Koh Lipe Ferry Page – fill in the orange contact form with your flight details and number of guests traveling and you will receive an instant confirmation email.
Find The Cheapest Flights
Check Skyscanner to quickly compare flight prices and times to find the best flight for you.