Part of Koh Lanta’s traditional low season, the weather on Koh Lanta in June is still mainly sunny and dry. Many hotels, businesses and dive shops remain open and the island is blissfully quiet. If you want real rest and relaxation while on holiday, Koh Lanta in June is the place to come.
The biggest change though is the wind changes directions and comes from the west coast direct onto the beaches. With this is mind some villas and Hotels may not be the best option especially being built on the side of cliffs or next to the beach. Below is the best protected Villas and hotels on Koh Lanta in the green season.
As well as big discounts on villas, there’s also significant reductions on hotel prices during June on Koh Lanta
As the island is so quiet, it’s worth checking for good deals on Koh Lanta hotels during June. There are major discounts as Koh Lanta moves deeper in the low season (or “green season” as it’s been rechristened).
You can check Koh Lanta hotel availability for your selected holiday dates:
Please note that the express speedboat transfer to Koh Lanta does not run from May through to October for safety reasons in case of rough seas.
The Koh Lanta minivan transfer is available all year round.
Koh Lanta Weather Month By Month
- Koh Lanta Weather In January
- Koh Lanta Weather In February
- Koh Lanta Weather In March
- Koh Lanta Weather In April
- Koh Lanta Weather In May
- Koh Lanta Weather In June
- Koh Lanta Weather In July
- Koh Lanta Weather In August
- Koh Lanta Weather In September
- Koh Lanta Weather In October
- Koh Lanta Weather In November
- Koh Lanta Weather In December