Travel fast from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta with the Express Transfer, combining a minivan transfer from Krabi Airport to a private pier, a speedboat ride to Koh Lanta island, and then transport to your Koh Lanta hotel. It’s the quickest way to Koh Lanta.
Important! Low Season May 1 to October 31: No Express Transfer
Please note there is no Express Transfer running between May 1 to October 31. This is for safety reasons due to potential rough seas. Please book a Private Minivan Transfer instead to get from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta.
You can still book an Express Transfer now for November 1 onwards.
Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Fast Speedboat Transfer Costs:
- 2045 Baht per person
- Child 2- 12 years – 1020 Baht per child
- Child under 2 – Free Of Charge
The Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer Airport price includes:
- Your driver waiting for you at Krabi Airport with your name on a placard.
- A 45 to 60-minute air-conditioned minivan journey from Krabi Airport to the speedboat pier.
- A stunning speedboat ride across the water along the coastline of Koh Lanta. It takes around 15 minutes depending on weather and conditions.
- You arrive in Saladan on Koh Lanta, where you are then transferred to your hotel by a songthaew – an open-backed car with benches to sit on (see photos below).
- Koh Lanta is a big island and depending on where your hotel’s location your journey from speedboat pier to the hotel can range from a 10-minute drive to a 1-hour drive.
- The Express Transfer is the quickest way to travel to and from Koh Lanta, providing a hassle-free, door-to-door service between airport and your hotel.
View our Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Map
See the exact route of how to travel from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta either by Express Transfer (minivan and speedboat) or Minivan Transfer (minivan and car ferry).
Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer Photos
These photos show the type of vehicles used during the Express Transfer.
Watch The Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer Video
See how the journey progresses from Krabi Airport to the speedboat to your Koh Lanta hotel.
Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer Frequently Asked Questions
How To Pay For Your Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Speedboat Transfer
The full price is payable in advance. You can pay using any major credit card by filling in your details and clicking the Pay Now button above via PayPal. You do NOT need to be a member of PayPal to make the booking. You will then receive an automatic Booking Confirmation by email. Print this out and bring it with you or show it on a mobile device. PayPal will also send you a receipt for your payment.
What Name Appears On My Credit Card Bill?
You will see AMAZINLANTA (without the G) on your credit card bill. During the PayPal booking process and on your PayPal receipt, you will see the name SUN LEAD CORPORATION LIMITED as well as Amazing Lanta. This is the parent company of AmazingLanta.com
Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer Cancellation Policy
If you cancel your Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta transfer at least 24 hours before the departure time, a refund will be given after a 500 Baht processing fee has been deducted.
If you cancel your transfer less than 24 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given.
All cancellations must be in writing via email.
If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge 24 hours before the trip by email or calling ahead on the emergency contact number provided.
Why Can I Not Book The Express Transfer Between May And October?
The Express Transfer speedboat only operates from November 1st until April 30th each year. You can not book an Express Transfer between May and October due to rough seas. If you are travelling to Koh Lanta between May and October please book a Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta taxi which operates every day.
When Is The Latest I Can Arrive At Krabi Airport?
Your flight must arrive at Krabi Airport by 16:30 to use the Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta Express Transfer. If your flight arrives after 16:30, you can still transfer from Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta with the Private Minivan Transfer. The last departure time is for flights arriving at 20:15 at Krabi Airport. If your flight arrives later than 20:15 please get in contact to discuss the late-night transfer option.
What’s The Earliest I Can Leave From Koh Lanta To Return To Krabi Airport
The Express Transfer speedboat will depart Koh Lanta at 0630, arriving at Krabi Airport at 0800.
The booking form automatically calculates what time you need to be picked up from your hotel for your return journey – please select your hotel then your flight time departing Krabi Airport and you will see your pickup time next to the hotel name.
If your flight departs before 09:00 (Domestic flights) or 10:00 (International flights), we are unable to transfer you by Express Transfer. Please contact us to discuss alternative transfer options.
To book a one way Express Transfer from Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport, go to our Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport Express Transfer page.
Where Will I Meet The Driver?
Your driver will be holding your name on a piece of A4 paper when you arrive.
When booking tickets the confirmation email will include all relevant details on where to meet your driver.
Do You Have Baby Seats?
We can provide baby seats for infants under the age of two and front-facing safety seats for children aged two-to-five. The number of baby seats can be selected on the booking form when selecting the number of children.
Please note baby seats are only available on inside the minivan taxi from the airport to the private pier. The speedboat and the open back truck on Koh Lanta do not have child seats available. If you would like your child in a child seat all the way from Krabi Airport to your Koh Lanta hotel please book the Krabi Airport to Koh Lanta taxi transfer.
How Long Is The Car Journey From The Koh Lanta Pier To My Koh Lanta hotel?
If your hotel is located in these areas the car journey from the Pier to your hotel will be:
- Saladan, Klong Dao: up to 20 minutes drive time.
- Long Beach (aka Phra Ae), Relax Bay, Klong Khong: up to 30 minutes drive time.
- Klong Nin: up to 40 minutes drive time.
- Koh Lanta Old Town, Kantiang Bay, Klong Jark Beach: up to 1 hour drive time.
- Bamboo Bay: up to 1 hour and 10 minutes drive time.
Popular Koh Lanta Hotels
Can You Recommend A Hotel Or Villa On Koh Lanta?
Koh Lanta enjoys a wide variety of accommodation – we have recommendations for
- Best Koh Lanta family hotels
- Best Koh Lanta luxury hotels
- Koh Lanta beach bungalows
- Koh Lanta Villas to rent
- Booking.com also has a wide selection of Koh Lanta Hotels to easily book online
Can I Get An Express Transfer To Koh Lanta From Other Places Besides Krabi Airport?
We also offer an extensive range of ferry transfer options to Koh Lanta from surrounding islands. View our complete list of ferry routes and book your ferry ticket online.
Do I Need Travel Insurance For Koh Lanta?
We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance for your holiday in Thailand. We recommend World Nomads Travel Insurance as reputable and cost-effective travel insurers for both families and single travellers. World Nomads are also recommended by Lonely Planet
What’s The Best Way To Book A Flight From Bangkok To Krabi Airport?
Check 12Go to quickly compare Bangkok to Krabi Airport flight prices and times to find the best flight for you. You can also check flights from Chiang Mai and other Thailand airports.
Departing From Koh Lanta
There are many other easily reachable destinations from Koh Lanta – either heading back to the mainland or onto the many other islands along the Thailand coastline.
Express Transfers Departing From Koh Lanta
An express transfer is the fastest way to travel. It’s a door to door service combining car pick up from your hotel, speedboat crossing to a private pier on the mainland and then a minivan taxi transfer to your destination.
- Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Trang Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Airport Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Ao Nang Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Krabi Town Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Express Transfer
- Koh Lanta to Trang Express Transfer
Ferries Departing Koh Lanta
Ferries depart daily in high season (November to April) from Koh Lanta to other islands along the Thai coast and also to Langkawi island in Malaysia.
- Koh Lanta to Khao Lak
- Koh Lanta to Koh Jum
- Koh Lanta to Koh Kradan
- Koh Lanta to Koh Libong
- Koh Lanta to Koh Lipe
- Koh Lanta to Koh Muk
- Koh Lanta to Koh Ngai
- Koh Lanta to Koh Phi Phi – Midday Ferry
- Koh Lanta to Koh Phi Phi – Afternoon Ferry
- Koh Lanta to Koh Yao Noi
- Koh Lanta to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Lanta to Krabi Klong Jilad Pier
- Koh Lanta to Langkawi
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Airport – Midday Ferry
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Airport – Afternoon Ferry
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Ao Po Pier
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Rassada Pier – Midday Ferry
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Rassada Pier – Afternoon Ferry
- Koh Lanta to Railay Beach
- Koh Lanta to Trang Airport
- Koh Lanta to Trang Had Yao Pier
Taxi Transfers Departing From Koh Lanta
Book a private minivan transfer for a stress-free door to door service, departing at a time of your choosing and only travelling with your companions. It’s a more cost effective option for families and groups of friends travelling together. Private minivan transfers operate all year round.
- Koh Lanta to Krabi Airport Private Minivan Taxi
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Airport Private Minivan Taxi
- Koh Lanta to Trang Airport Private Minivan Taxi
- Koh Lanta To Ao Nang Private Minivan Taxi
- Koh Lanta To Ao Thalane Pier Private Minivan Taxi
- Koh Lanta To Donsak Pier Private Minivan Taxi
- Koh Lanta To Khao Lak Private Minivan Taxi
- Koh Lanta To Krabi Town Private Minivan Taxi
- Koh Lanta To Pakbara Pier Private Minivan Taxi
- Koh Lanta To Phuket Private Minivan Taxi
- Koh Lanta To Surat Thani Private Minivan Taxi
- Koh Lanta To Trang Private Minivan Taxi