Koh Lanta speedboat transfer
The usual way to get to Koh Lanta from Phuket is to take the morning ferry. This ferry can be quite crowded and obviously hot in the high season and takes around 4 hours as it makes a stop to transfer guests to Koh Phi Phi.
The Private Speedboat from Phuket to Koh Lanta takes around 90 minutes to cross the Andaman Sea directly from Phuket’s Rassada Pier to Koh Lanta’s Saladan Pier.
From Koh Lanta to Phuket the latest departure time is 11am.
From Phuket to Koh Lanta the latest departure time is 12 midday.
The transfer includes:
- Pick up from your hotel in Phuket. As the transfer is private, it is only you, your friends and family travelling on the speedboat.
- Private speedboat transfer which takes you on a stunning boat ride across the water to Koh Lanta. The speedboat journey takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes depending on weather and conditions.
- You arrive directly in Saladan on Koh Lanta, where you are then transferred to your hotel by car.
The price for a one way Phuket to Koh Lanta Private Speedboat Transfer
- 1-6 Guests transfer costs 29,500 Thai Baht
- 7-12 Guests transfer costs 33,000 Thai Baht
- 13-18 Guests transfer costs 36,500 Thai Baht
If you are more than 18 people please let us know we will be happy to quote you on any number of people traveling.
There is an extra charge if you would like the speedboat to pick up / drop off directly on the beach near your resort on Koh Lanta.
Long Beach + 3,000 Thai Baht
Klong Nin Beach + 4,000 Thai Baht
Kantiang Bay + 5,000 Thai Baht
We do not take guests to any other beach area than the above mentioned. This service is also dependent on the weather conditions and is usually only possible from November till April.
Make Your Booking Today!
Once you have sent us your enquiry, we will send you a PayPal Deposit Invoice for the full cost of the transfer. You can pay the Invoice online with any major credit card. Your private speedboat transfer booking will then be confirmed.