If you want to see Koh Phi Phi as well as Koh Lanta, catching a ferry to Koh Phi Phi either from Koh Lanta or Phuket is the easiest and cheapest way to do it.
Important! No Ferry Bookings From April 1 to November 21Amazing Lanta does not sell ferry tickets for ferry trips between April 1 to November 21. Enter your desired route and travel dates in the search box below to help you find available alternatives
If you are looking to book ferry tickets for trips from November 21st 2017 onwards, please use the form below to make your booking
Important! Low Season May 1 to October 31
Amazing Lanta does not sell ferry tickets between May 1 to October 31. Enter your desired route and travel dates in the search box below to help you find available alternatives
How Much Do Phuket To Koh Lanta Ferry Tickets Cost?
- Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Lanta – 1500 Baht
What Time Does The Ferry Depart From Phuket to Koh Phi Phi and Koh Lanta?
- The ferry departs from Phuket at 0800
- The ferry stops first at Koh Phi Phi at 0900 – a 1 hour journey
- The ferry then continues to Koh Lanta, arriving at 1000 – a 2 hour journey
- There is a second daily ferry from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi departing at 1330 arriving at Koh Phi Phi at 1430. This ferry does not continue beyond Koh Phi Phi
Where To Buy Koh Lanta Ferry Tickets
- Choose the ferry you want on the form below. The prices will automatically update when you select the number of passengers
- Once you make payment, you will be sent a Booking Confirmation by email. Print out the Booking Confirmation and present it at check-in 45 minutes before your ferry departure
- All transactions are processed by PayPal. You can use any major credit card. You do NOT need to be a member of PayPal to make payment
Need A Different Ferry Route?
View our complete list of ferry routes and book your ferry ticket online.
What Time Do The Ferries Depart From Koh Lanta and Koh Phi Phi to Phuket?
The ferry departs from Koh Lanta at 1500 and heads to Koh Phi Phi. The ferry then departs from Koh Phi Phi at 1600. The ferry arrives at Phuket Rassada Pier at 1700
Staying In Phuket
If you decide to stay in Phuket before catching the Koh Lanta ferry, pickup and transfer to the ferry terminal from your Phuket hotel is included in the ferry ticket price. (You can book Phuket hotels online prior to your journey – Rassada Pier is near Phuket Town, but you can stay in Patong, Karon and Kata Beaches and be picked up from there). See our Phuket Travel Guide for info on Phuket’s best beaches and Phuket things to do.
Staying On Koh Phi Phi
You can also stay on Phi Phi for a few nights if you wish on your way to or from Koh Lanta. Don’t forget to book Koh Phi Phi accommodation in advance as the island is often crowded and hotel rooms scarce. It’s no fun lugging your backpack around looking for accommodation. See our Koh Phi Phi Travel Guide for info on Koh Phi Phi’s Beaches, Things To Do on Phi Phi and Koh Phi Phi Nightlife.
Koh Lanta accommodation
It’s recommended that you should book your Koh Lanta accommodation in advance during High Season – especially the cheaper Koh Lanta resorts and hotels. You can also book a variety of villas on Koh Lanta – these can prove better value if you are a group travelling together.
Do The Ferries Run In Low Season?
Please note that during Low Season — May to November each year — some ferries stop running. These are usually the services later in the day ie if you plan to catch the early morning ferry you should be OK. During low season, you should check departure times with local travel agents and also that the weather is OK for the ferry to make the crossing.
Is There A More Direct Route To Koh Lanta?
Enter your holiday dates below to see Koh Lanta hotel availability
Important Ferry Information For Passengers
- Passenger must arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure for check-in
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License)
- Your printed Booking Confirmation email must be given to staff when checking in - you will then be issued stickers to denote your destination
- All passenger baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- If you cancel your trip up to 48 hours before the departure date then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given.
- All cancellations must be in writing - please forward your Booking Confirmation email and PayPal payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note there is no refund for no-shows.
- If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge up to 48 hours before the trip by emailing email@example.com Tickets cannot be changed less than 48 hours before departure. A new ticket will need to be purchased.
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations. See full Terms and Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations.
CHANGES TO YOUR TICKET
Changes of traveling date or passenger name can be made up to 48 hours before your trip. Send your change request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org - it’s free!
CANCELLATION OF YOUR TICKET
You may cancel your ferry ticket up to 48 hours before the ferry departs then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted. Please forward your ticket details to email@example.com . All cancellations must be in writing.
- No refunds will be given for tickets cancelled with less than 48 hours to go before travel.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
All changes and enquiries regarding tickets should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
In case of problems with *hotel pick up only*, please call booking manager Patrick at Tiger Travel Co. 081 358 8989
Please familiarise yourself with Tiger Travel Co. terms and conditions:
1. Tiger Travel Co. reserves the right to refuse a refund in any circumstances.
2. All fares are exclusive of a 50 Baht longtail boat transfer fee between the ferry and the islands of Koh Muk, Koh Ngai, Koh Kradan and Koh Lipe. This is because there is no pier on these islands, so the ferry cannot dock.
The longtail boats come out to collect ferry passengers and take them to the island. The longtail boats are operated by local fishermen who are not part of the ferry company. The longtail ferry transfer normally costs 50 Thai Baht per person (the cost can change without prior notice)
3. Passenger with reservations must arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
4. All passengers, vehicles and baggage are subject to search for security purposes.
5. For all passengers, photo identification is required to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License).
6. AmazingLanta.com shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liabilities in respect of loss damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or his/her baggage or any personal property, whether in respect of the ferry to and from the Island or in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence of Tiger Travel Co. or any other person directly or indirectly in the employment or service of Tiger Travel Co. or otherwise, under any circumstances whatsoever.
CANCELLED FERRY PROCEDURE In the very rare event of rough seas or mechanical failure the Tiger Travel Co. ferry may be cancelled. Your safety is first priority. If Tiger Travel Co. needs to cancel a ferry, Tiger Travel Co. will arrange alternative transfers for you such as a minibus transfer to the closest pier to your chosen Island. From here for safety reasons they will wait until the weather has settled before sailing.
* Please be patient with the staff whilst they arrange these other transfers for you.
If you accept the Transfer then the payment made will cover the costs, no refund or discount in any way will be given as the transfer booked will be completed. If you do not accept the alternative transfer then a full refund will be given by contacting email@example.com