UPDATE: Please Note – MV Jazz has been sold and is no longer operating in Thailand.
For Burma liveaboards, please see our dedicated website Diving-Burma.com
For liveaboards to the Similan Islands, please see our pages for
MV Dolphin Queen and MV Flying Seahorse.
MV Jazz is a comfortable Thailand diving liveaboard that runs trips to Thailand’s Similan Islands and Burma’s Mergui Archipelago. You can visit either dive destination or do a fantastic combination trip that visits both Thailand and Burma.
- Ensuite or shared bathroom double bed and twin cabins
- Similan Islands Liveaboard 4 Days / 4 Nights Price
860 US$ Shared Bathroom / 895 Ensuite + 40 $US Marine Park Tax + 60 $US Baht Scuba Gear Hire
- Burma Liveaboard 6 Days / 6 Nights Price:
1450 US$ Shared / 1485 Ensuite + 200 US$ Burma Entry Fee + 90 US$ Baht Scuba Gear Hire
- Contact us about your booking – scroll down to our Contact Form below
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scroll down to see the Jazz departure schedule
- Maximum of 14 guests
- Experienced PADI dive staff – 4 Divemasters and 1 Tour Leader
- New and fully maintained scuba gear for hire
- Similan Island and Burma trips both depart from Khao Lak, one hour’s drive from Phuket Airport and 4 hours travel from Koh Lanta
Simply send us a message using the form below letting us what date you’d like to join the liveaboard. We will confirm availability and get straight back to you to make your booking.