Save Money! By Enjoying 5 day’s of diving at Koh Lanta’s best dive sites on Go Dive’s spacious day boat. Slower than a speed boat but with much more room to relax, sunbathe and enjoy the magnificent views over the Andaman Sea.
Go Dive’s dive boat visits Koh Lanta’s best dive sites in daily rotation, providing two dives each day at Hin Daeng/Hin Muang, Koh Haa, Koh Bida Nok and Koh Phi Phi. Everything you need for a full day’s diving is included in the price of a daytrip with Go Dive. Scuba gear, lunch, dive guide and marine park fees. Go Dive’s dive boat departs and returns to Ban Saladan pier on Koh Lanta each morning and evening. Complimentary hotel pickup and return is included as part of your day trip.
(Hin Daeng/Hin Muang is classified as a Super Dive and Koh Haa, Koh Bida Nok and Koh Phi Phi as Local Dives)
When Booking A 5 Day Dive Trip Package you will be saving 2,750 Thai Baht Per Person :
Dive packages do not have to be dived consecutive days. After your first day’ s diving you just let the dive staff know when you would like to dive again. This not only gives you value for money but time to relax and enjoy the island.
These prices Do Not Include the Thailand Marine Park fee of 200 Baht per person which can be paid in the dive shop depending on where you dive
- Complete set of fully serviced scuba gear
- PADI Qualified Dive guide
- Transfer to and from your hotel
- Lunch – Thai food buffet
- Soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Electrolyte drink
Here is a short video showcasing the Go Dive Shop, a tour of the Go Dive Boat and what you may see on a dive trip to Koh Ha.
Scuba Diving Courses:
Let Go Dives experienced dive instructors teach you Scuba Diving from the
beginner level Open Water Course to a professional Divemaster level.
- Padi Open Water Course 3-4 days – 13,900 Baht
- Padi Advanced Open Water Course 2 days (5 dives) – 10,500 Baht
- Padi Advanced Open Water Course 3 days (6 dives) – 11,500 Baht
- EAN – Enriched Air Nitrox 1 Day- 3,900 Baht
- EFR – Emergency First Response 1 day – 4,400 Baht
- Rescue Diver 3 days – 14,900 Baht
- Dive Master Course 3-8 weeks – 40,900 Baht (Padi members fee not included in price)
Please contact us using the form above for more info on doing a PADI dive course with us.