December is unsurprisingly Peak Season on Koh Lanta – many people come to the island to celebrate Christmas and New Year and escape the cold of Europe.
The weather is perfect on Koh Lanta during December, with pleasant daytime temperatures of 28 degrees Celsius, which encourages even more people to visit.
As such, December is the busiest and the most expensive time of year on Koh Lanta and it’s essential to book Koh Lanta hotels online before arriving. Be aware that prices are at their highest during December and especially over the Christmas and New Year period – December 16 to January 15 is Peak Season on Koh Lanta.
If you are interested in booking a Koh Lanta Villa, we recommend you book well in advance – many villas are already fully booked during the Christmas and New Year period eight months in advance. Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your villa requirements if you wish to book a Koh Lanta villa at Christmas or New Year.
You can immeidately check Koh Lanta hotel availability for your selected holiday dates:
- Enter Your Holiday Dates To See All Available Koh Lanta Hotels
- Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Instant Room Confirmation
- Honest Customer Hotel Reviews
You can also see more about weather in other months on Koh Lanta:
Koh Lanta Weather Month By Month
- Koh Lanta Weather In January
- Koh Lanta Weather In February
- Koh Lanta Weather In March
- Koh Lanta Weather In April
- Koh Lanta Weather In May
- Koh Lanta Weather In June
- Koh Lanta Weather In July
- Koh Lanta Weather In August
- Koh Lanta Weather In September
- Koh Lanta Weather In October
- Koh Lanta Weather In November
- Koh Lanta Weather In December