The Phuket to Koh Kradan ferry departs from Phuket’s Rassada Pier. The journey from Phuket to Koh Kradan takes 3.5 hours. View timetables and buy tickets online
Important! No Ferry Bookings From April 1 to October 15Amazing Lanta are unable to sell ferry tickets for ferry trips between April 1 to October 15. Enter your desired route and travel dates in the search box below to help you find available alternatives
If you are looking to book ferry tickets for trips from October 16th 2018 onwards, please use the form below to make your booking
Phuket Rassada Pier to Koh Kradan Ferry Timetable and Costs:
- Depart Phuket Rassada Pier at 08:00 – Arrive at Koh Kradan at 11:30
- Adults – 1800 Baht per Adult (guests over 11 are classed as adults)
- Child 2- 11 years – 1260 Baht per child
- Child under 2 – 500 Baht per child
- Check in at Rassada Pier in Phuket and board the ferry which departs at 08:00
- At 10:00 the ferry will make a brief stop at Koh Lanta which is an interchange station. You will change boats to a speedboat to continue the rest of the journey.
- The speedboat is faster than the ferry and can hold 47 passengers and 3 crew with seating for every guest.
- You will arrive at Kradan Beach in front of the Koh Kradan Beach Resort at 11:30
The speedboat which will take you from Koh Lanta can hold 47 passengers and 3 crew. Click here for more photos of the speedboat.
Need A Different Ferry Route?
View our complete list of ferry routes and book your ferry ticket online.
Please Note: Tickets Are Only Available For Ferries Departing 16 October 2018 onwardsThe ferry does not operate from April to October due to the monsoon season causing rough seas. If you are booking ahead, you can book ferry tickets for trips departing from 16 October 2018 onwards
Important Ferry Information For Passengers
- Photo identification is required for all passengers to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License)
- Your printed Booking Confirmation email must be given to staff when checking in - you will then be issued stickers to denote your destination
- All passenger baggage is subject to search for security purposes
- If you cancel your trip up to 48 hours before the departure date then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before the departure date, no refund will be given.
- All cancellations must be in writing - please forward your Booking Confirmation email and PayPal payment receipt to email@example.com
- Please note there is no refund for no-shows.
- If you need to change your transfer in any way, this will be done free of charge up to 48 hours before the trip by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Tickets cannot be changed less than 48 hours before departure. A new ticket will need to be purchased.
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations. See full Terms and Conditions
DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
AmazingLanta.com acts as a booking agent for Tiger Travel Co. who operate the ferries. AmazingLanta.com is not responsible for cancelled or delayed ferries, lost luggage or any of Tiger Travel Co.’s ferry operations.
CHANGES TO YOUR TICKET
Changes of traveling date or passenger name can be made up to 48 hours before your trip. Send your change request in writing to email@example.com - it’s free!
CANCELLATION OF YOUR TICKET
You may cancel your ferry ticket up to 48 hours before the ferry departs then a refund will be given with a 250 Baht processing fee deducted. Please forward your ticket details to firstname.lastname@example.org . All cancellations must be in writing.
- No refunds will be given for tickets cancelled with less than 48 hours to go before travel.
- No refunds will be given for no-shows.
All changes and enquiries regarding tickets should be sent in writing to email@example.com .
In case of problems with *hotel pick up only*, please call booking manager Patrick at Tiger Travel Co. 081 358 8989
Please familiarise yourself with Tiger Travel Co. terms and conditions:
1. Tiger Travel Co. reserves the right to refuse a refund in any circumstances.
2. All fares are exclusive of a 50 Baht longtail boat transfer fee between the ferry and the islands of Koh Muk, Koh Ngai, Koh Kradan and Koh Lipe. This is because there is no pier on these islands, so the ferry cannot dock.
The longtail boats come out to collect ferry passengers and take them to the island. The longtail boats are operated by local fishermen who are not part of the ferry company. The longtail ferry transfer normally costs 50 Thai Baht per person (the cost can change without prior notice)
3. Passenger with reservations must arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
4. All passengers, vehicles and baggage are subject to search for security purposes.
5. For all passengers, photo identification is required to check-in (e.g. Passport, ID card or Driver License).
6. AmazingLanta.com shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liabilities in respect of loss damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or his/her baggage or any personal property, whether in respect of the ferry to and from the Island or in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence of Tiger Travel Co. or any other person directly or indirectly in the employment or service of Tiger Travel Co. or otherwise, under any circumstances whatsoever.
CANCELLED FERRY PROCEDURE In the very rare event of rough seas or mechanical failure the Tiger Travel Co. ferry may be cancelled. Your safety is first priority. If Tiger Travel Co. needs to cancel a ferry, Tiger Travel Co. will arrange alternative transfers for you such as a minibus transfer to the closest pier to your chosen Island. From here for safety reasons they will wait until the weather has settled before sailing.
* Please be patient with the staff whilst they arrange these other transfers for you.
If you accept the Transfer then the payment made will cover the costs, no refund or discount in any way will be given as the transfer booked will be completed. If you do not accept the alternative transfer then a full refund will be given by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Ferries Departing Koh Kradan(For a full list of Koh Kradan connections including express and private minivan services see our Koh Kradan Transport page.)
- Koh Kradan To Ao Nang
- Koh Kradan to Khao Lak Hotel
- Koh Kradan to Koh Jum
- Koh Kradan to Koh Lanta
- Koh Kradan to Koh Libong
- Koh Kradan to Koh Lipe
- Koh Kradan to Koh Muk
- Koh Kradan to Koh Ngai
- Koh Kradan to Koh Phi Phi - Morning Ferry
- Koh Kradan to Koh Phi Phi - Afternoon Ferry
- Koh Kradan to Koh Yao Noi
- Koh Kradan to Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Kradan To Krabi Airport
- Koh Kradan To Krabi Klong Jilad Pier
- Koh Kradan to Phuket Airport - Arriving at 16:00
- Koh Kradan to Phuket Airport - Arriving at 20:00
- Koh Kradan to Phuket Ao Po Pier
- Koh Kradan to Phuket Hotel - Morning Ferry
- Koh Kradan to Phuket Hotel - Afternoon ferry
- Koh Kradan to Phuket Rassada Pier - Morning Ferry
- Koh Kradan to Phuket Rassada Pier Afternoon Ferry
- Koh Kradan To Railay Beach Ferry
- Koh Kradan to Trang Airport
- Koh Kradan to Trang Had Yao Pier
- Koh Kradan to Trang Hotel
Ferries To Phuket Hotel(For a full list of Phuket Hotel connections including express and private minivan services see our Phuket Hotel Transport page.)
- Koh Bulone to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Jum to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Kradan to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Lanta to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Laoliang to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Libong to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Lipe to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Muk to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Ngai to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Phi Phi (depart 13.00) to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Phi Phi (depart 16.00) to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Yao Noi to Phuket Hotel
- Koh Yao Yai to Phuket Hotel
- Langkawi to Phuket Hotel
- Trang Airport to Phuket Hotel
- Trang Bus Station to Phuket Hotel
- Trang Had Yao Pier to Phuket Hotel
- Trang Hotel to Phuket Hotel
- Trang Railway Station to Phuket Hotel