When entering Khlong Khong you will notice it’s not as developed as many other areas. However there are a few scattered restaurants and cafes along the road side and if you walk along the beach every resort has a restaurant offering different cuisine either on the beach or in garden areas. This beach area also offers a very relaxed vibe.
Hit The Road For Great Food
Angels Restaurant enjoys a cool vibe and great Thai food. Kwans Cookery is always full and probably the best food available in Khlong Khong. The Thai Seafood restaurant is called Lay Sod. Here the food is also excellent – highly recommended is Goong Tod Kratiam Prik Thai (Shrimp fried with garlic and pepper) and Lard Nar Talay (large noodles in gravy with seafood). Keep going along the road and you will see Bobs Bar (Bob is a very nice Thai guy, check the bar out) and Peak Cafe, good for your morning coffee fix. Beach Burger Restaurant is another small restaurant offering great fries and burgers Greek Taverna offers some Greek flavour to the Island, while Bulan Lanta offer simple Thai dishes and Sonya Restaurant makes for a good stop with their super-fresh organic produce.
On The Beach
Although the Khlong Khong beach restaurants are scattered in the north and south, the south maybe has the advantage with the Fishermans Cottage and the Chocolate bar. Green Chilli and Travel So Far Bar and Grill. The Lanta Pavilion resort which has a nice feel to its restaurant is also worth checking out. Then furthest south on the beach Klapa Klum Restaurant and Bar which also enjoys weekly party nights.
Klong Khong: Restaurants We Recommend, click the links to view guest reviews on TripAdvisor
Best Places To Eat In Each Area Of Koh Lanta
- Best Saladan Village Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Dao Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Kawkwang Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Long Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Khong Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Nin Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Kantiang Bay Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Lanta Old Town Restaurants and Places To Eat
Best Places To Eat On Koh Lanta By Type Of Food
- Best Thai Food on Koh Lanta
- Best Coffee and Bakeries on Koh Lanta
- Best Seafood on Koh Lanta
- Best Burgers on Koh Lanta
- Best Pizza on Koh Lanta
- Best Steak on Koh Lanta
- Best English Breakfast on Koh Lanta