This is a very charming and relaxed area either along the beach and a handful of good restaurants can be found along the roadside.
Before you enter Klong Nin there are a handful of simple bamboo structures offering cheap Thai food. My favourite though is Aunty Mae’s Bakery where good coffee, sandwiches and cakes are on offer not forgetting a good choice of ice creams.
Just after the corner on the right you will find Oasis Sunset Restaurant, newly built mixing new and old Thai style with a comfortable large decking area looking out to the sea offering Thai and Seafood. Then the Blue Moon bar and Rickey’s Bar are great to chill in with classic Thai food. Situated close by is The Roi Thai Restaurant with food cooked with no MSG. They also offer a Thai Cooking School which is open all year so you know the food is going to be good. (If you’re interested in doing a cooking course, see our rundown of all Thai cooking schools on Koh Lanta).
Otto’s Bar and Grill is a great place to hang out and relax with great food. Rack of ribs, half a chicken served with choice of potatoes, vegetable or salad, sometimes the plates are so large I am surprised some people finish it – the portions are possibly the biggest in Koh Lanta.
Walk a little further and enjoy Pizzas at Nick’s Garden. Horizon restaurant and Coffee Asylum is also located here. Cook Kai Restaurant is positioned further on the left and where ever you stay on Klong Nin is really worth a visit. They offer delicious Thai and seafood, if you like spicy try the Jungle Curry. Then there is also the Surya Chandra Restaurant located in the Sri Lanta Resort
Klong Nin: restaurants we recommend
Best Places To Eat In Each Area Of Koh Lanta
- Best Saladan Village Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Dao Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Kawkwang Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Long Beach Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Khong Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Klong Nin Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Kantiang Bay Restaurants and Places To Eat
- Best Lanta Old Town Restaurants and Places To Eat
Best Places To Eat On Koh Lanta By Type Of Food
- Best Thai Food on Koh Lanta
- Best Coffee and Bakeries on Koh Lanta
- Best Seafood on Koh Lanta
- Best Burgers on Koh Lanta
- Best Pizza on Koh Lanta
- Best Steak on Koh Lanta
- Best English Breakfast on Koh Lanta