Explore southern Thailand’s spectacular dive sites for 4 days on our fully equipped liveaboard boat, the M/V Flying Seahorse.
- 4 day Hin Daeng, Koh Haa, Koh Bida and Shark Point Liveaboard – 14 dives
- Air Con Bunk Bed Cabin: 19900 Baht (= €510 Euros | £430 GBP | $680 USD)
- Air Con Double Bed Cabin: 21900 Baht (= €580 Euros | £480 GBP | $750 USD)
- Air Con Master Double Bed Cabin: 23900 Baht (= €650 Euros | £530 GBP | $820 USD)
- + 1000 Baht Marine Park Fees (= €25 Euros | £20 GBP | $35 USD)
- + 2400 Baht Scuba Gear Hire (if required) (= €60 Euros | £50 GBP | $80 USD)
- Want to make an enquiry? Please scroll down for our message form
All Prices Are Per Person. Currency conversion rates are a guide only and may go up or down.
4 Day Liveaboard Trip Dive Site Itinerary:
Day 1: Ko Bida Yai, Ko Bida Noi, Phi Phi Palong / 2 Day dives & 1 Night dive
Day 2: King Cruiser, Shark Point, Anemone Reef, Hin Bida / 3 Day dives & 1 Sunset dive
Day 3: Ko Ha Islands/ 3 Day dives & 1 Night dive
Day 4: Hin Daeng – Hin Muang – Ko Ha / 3 Day dives. Return to Koh Lanta by 6pm
June 2012 = End Of Season Due To Monsoon. New Season Begins = October 2012
|LDS 75||4 D/ 3 N - 14 Dives||4 Day Whaleshark Spotting Trip||04.05.2013||07.05.2013|
|LDS 76||4 D/ 3 N - 14 Dives||4 Day Whaleshark Spotting Trip||09.05.2013||12.05.2013|
|LDS 77||4 D/ 3 N - 14 Dives||4 Day Whaleshark Spotting Trip||14.05.2013||17.05.2013|
|LDS 78||4 D/ 3 N - 14 Dives||4 Day Whaleshark Spotting Trip||19.05.2013||22.05.2013|
|LDS 79||4 D/ 3 N - 14 Dives||4 Day Whaleshark Spotting Trip||24.05.2013||27.05.2013|
Liveaboard Price includes:
- Twin or double cabin accommodation on the M/V Flying Seahorse
- Light for night dives
- Professional PADI dive guide
- All meals, snacks, fruits, water, electrolyte drinks, tea, coffee
- Access to Recompression chamber and Boat Accident insurance
- Maximum of 14 guests on each trip
- FREE pickup and return to your Koh Lanta hotel
Liveaboard Price Does Not Include:
- Beer and fizzy drinks on the boat.
- Scuba Diving Equipment Rental – 4 Day Trip – 2400 Thai Baht
- Marine Park Fees – 4 Day Trip – 1000 Thai Baht
Equipment rental and Marine Park Fees are per person and are to be paid direct to the dive shop before the trip.
Liveboard Departure Time:
Koh Lanta: 9 am: Lanta guests get free pickup from their hotel.
Koh Phi Phi: 11 am Pickup at Koh Phi Phi – Tonsai Pier. Guests from Phuket can transfer to Koh Phi Phi on the 8am morning ferry from Phuket’s Rassada Pier and meet the liveaboard at Koh Phi Phi’s Tonsai Pier.
Phuket: Phuket pickup is available but you will miss the first day of diving. Email us for more info.